Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

From germany, to utah, to virginia.

Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 8:03:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

HAVE FUN
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 8:05:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 8:03:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

HAVE FUN

Indeed :p
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Subutai
Posts: 3,262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 8:35:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

I used to live about 20 miles north of Richmond. Hope you have fun there. I liked Virginia (in comparison to where I live now).
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 8:39:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 8:35:45 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

I used to live about 20 miles north of Richmond. Hope you have fun there. I liked Virginia (in comparison to where I live now).

Im headed to ft lee :D any fun down there?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Subutai
Posts: 3,262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 8:43:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 8:39:06 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 11/9/2014 8:35:45 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

I used to live about 20 miles north of Richmond. Hope you have fun there. I liked Virginia (in comparison to where I live now).

Im headed to ft lee :D any fun down there?

Richmond's a rather cool town, but Fort Lee doesn't show Virginia's brightest colors. The Petersburg area is rather fallen apart (similar to the rust belt). If you like historical sites, there's no shortage of things to do. I strongly recommend going to Williamsburg and the Shenandoah Valley (one of the most beautiful places in the state). I don't know much beyond that.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 12:14:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

Any chance you'll come to Thailand or Japan?
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 10:18:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 12:14:31 AM, Defro wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

Any chance you'll come to Thailand or Japan?
Ill be in japan next year :p
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 10:32:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 10:18:40 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 11/10/2014 12:14:31 AM, Defro wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

Any chance you'll come to Thailand or Japan?
Ill be in japan next year :p

I'LL BE IN JAPAN NEXT YEAR!
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 10:00:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 10:32:30 AM, Defro wrote:
At 11/10/2014 10:18:40 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 11/10/2014 12:14:31 AM, Defro wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

Any chance you'll come to Thailand or Japan?
Ill be in japan next year :p

I'LL BE IN JAPAN NEXT YEAR!

Wanna hang out? :p
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 2:04:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 10:00:26 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 11/10/2014 10:32:30 AM, Defro wrote:
At 11/10/2014 10:18:40 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 11/10/2014 12:14:31 AM, Defro wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:39:25 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well im finaly off leave and now headed to virginia..... Any ddoers hanging near richmond? If so lets become great freinds for the year im here!

Also this may be turned into an ama. I feel as though i want to answer some questions.

Any chance you'll come to Thailand or Japan?
Ill be in japan next year :p

I'LL BE IN JAPAN NEXT YEAR!


Wanna hang out? :p

Let's do it!