Jump to topic:

Passion and romance

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 11:31:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What are your ideas of passion and romance? What should be different from real romance as opposed to fake romance?

From a guy's perspective, it would seem that strength comes from bulging muscles to attract girls and "be a man" but for me, that's not strength or a man, that's just a hunk of meat. Real strength comes from loyalty, honor, and the courage to face whatever comes your way with your lover. When you can accept pain and struggles to be the best you can be that's strength.

That being said, i feel somewhat of a dislike towards my own gender lol because the media tends to stereotype males and that affects how guys view relationships. I'm blessed to have broken free from that trend.

I'm very passionate and know how to handle a girl well. I don't copy off of what i see in the media or off other people. I'm original, creative, and will start from scratch to create the best romance. I suppose it's part of my Mexican heritage lol.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 11:54:20 AM
At 11/13/2014 11:31:42 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
What are your ideas of passion and romance? What should be different from real romance as opposed to fake romance?

Mind if I ask you why you're asking this? Did something motivate you, or did you just think of it? :P

From a guy's perspective, it would seem that strength comes from bulging muscles to attract girls and "be a man" but for me, that's not strength or a man, that's just a hunk of meat. Real strength comes from loyalty, honor, and the courage to face whatever comes your way with your lover. When you can accept pain and struggles to be the best you can be that's strength.

Amen, brother! Although dem abs, pecs, and ceps are quite nice to have, too. ;)

That being said, i feel somewhat of a dislike towards my own gender lol because the media tends to stereotype males and that affects how guys view relationships. I'm blessed to have broken free from that trend.

XD Well, males generally tend to be more horny than females. (I'm not being sexist -.-)

I'm very passionate and know how to handle a girl well. I don't copy off of what i see in the media or off other people. I'm original, creative, and will start from scratch to create the best romance. I suppose it's part of my Mexican heritage lol.

You're very passionate and you know how to "handle" a girl well. So suggestive. XD
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 12:15:39 PM
Mind if I ask you why you're asking this? Did something motivate you, or did you just think of it? :P
lol i was thinking about it because i had a few good conversations on it with several people.

Amen, brother! Although dem abs, pecs, and ceps are quite nice to have, too. ;)
Yea! :D They sure are but they take alot of work to maintain.

XD Well, males generally tend to be more horny than females. (I'm not being sexist -.-)
LOL! Yea but i hate it when guys use that as an excuse to be selfish and greedy. Sex should be a time to love and be affectionate towards your spouse

You're very passionate and you know how to "handle" a girl well. So suggestive. XD

LOL! yea, by that i mean that i have the main idea on what to do to keep the "flame" going if that makes sense.