Jump to topic:

Theo's AMA

Theophilos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 10:13:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know I am new and all, but yeah this seems popular, and maybe it will be a nice way to introduce myself here. Ask Theo anything.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 8:29:22 PM
Have you read Atlas Shrugged? If not, please do and get your head out of your a$s when it comes to religion, you imbecile.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 3:46:37 PM
At 11/15/2014 8:29:22 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Have you read Atlas Shrugged? If not, please do and get your head out of your a$s when it comes to religion, you imbecile.

rofl
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 1:01:30 AM
Who are you? Tell us about yourself.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 2:00:07 AM
1. Why did you give up on Christianity?
2. What are your religious views right now?
3. Why do you believe in minimum wage?
4. Left/ right?
5. Fav song atm
6. You are stranded on a island, and are gonna die. You can have either one person with you, or the internet, or books, till your inevitable death. What do you chose and why?
Theophilos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 4:56:44 AM
At 11/17/2014 1:01:30 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Who are you? Tell us about yourself.

Umm I'm Theo....dont really know what to say. I like cheesecake?
Theophilos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 5:04:36 AM
At 11/17/2014 2:00:07 AM, Cermank wrote:
1. Why did you give up on Christianity?

Just did not see the point of it. I mean I'm not against religion like Dawkins is, but there is so much factual inaccuracy that I just don't see the point of believing in the Bible.

That said when that plane starts falling, I be callin' Jesus.

2. What are your religious views right now?

I'm Deisitic. I do believe in a Creator God, and am especially attracted by a Spinozian God, that God is the conscious Universe. While I do believe, and can believe in a God like God the Father, I do deny Heaven and Hell.

3. Why do you believe in minimum wage?

I know this makes me seem commie but in the end I think humans ought to take reason and emotion alongside. I do value empathy a great deal. My reasons for the minimum wage are not so much economic, rather they are more ethical. I think each person deserves the right to be able to support themselves, even if they made mistakes earlier on.

I'd prefer the minimum wage than handing out checks (even disability ones). I think in most cases people can be utilized, and if someone is trying their hardest then they should get enough to live.

That said the rich are not evil, they have worked hard, and sure have the right to their money. I just think that no one should live in slums.

4. Left/ right?

I don't know, I think I would put myself at the middle.

5. Fav song atm

I don't really have a favorite. I listen to all types of music from punk rock, to jazz.

6. You are stranded on a island, and are gonna die. You can have either one person with you, or the internet, or books, till your inevitable death. What do you chose and why?

The internet. That way I can send an email to people HELP ME FOR GOD'S SAKE IM STRANDED HERE!!!!!!!!*

*bring ice cream