Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

TN05's AMA

Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 8:58:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

Where do you see yourself on the political spectrum? Ideological wise..
TN05
Posts: 4,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:11:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 8:58:32 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

Where do you see yourself on the political spectrum? Ideological wise..

On a standard left-right spectrum, I'd say I'm somewhere between the center-right and right-wing, because I am very right-wing on economic issues but more center-right on social issues and foreign policy.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
TN05
Posts: 4,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:20:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 9:14:14 PM, XLAV wrote:
Whats your Nation's name?

I'm an American first and foremost, and a native and lifelong resident of the state of North Carolina.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
XLAV
Posts: 14,343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:21:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 9:20:27 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 11/15/2014 9:14:14 PM, XLAV wrote:
Whats your Nation's name?

I'm an American first and foremost, and a native and lifelong resident of the state of North Carolina.

Lol, I meant in the fate game.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife

Favorite Debate:
Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:22:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

How did you choose your name?
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
TN05
Posts: 4,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:25:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 9:22:17 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

How did you choose your name?

It's an acronym for 'Toa Nidhiki05'. I first used the name when I joined a BIONICLE forum, BZPower (a website I have since been banned from), in 2005. My favorite character was Nidhiki, and I joined in '05, so that's how 11-year old me made my name - I'm too unoriginal to choose anything else, so I used that when joining here. If you see 'TN05' or 'Toa Nidhiki05' on any website, odds are it's me.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:31:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 9:25:17 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 11/15/2014 9:22:17 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

How did you choose your name?

It's an acronym for 'Toa Nidhiki05'. I first used the name when I joined a BIONICLE forum, BZPower (a website I have since been banned from), in 2005. My favorite character was Nidhiki, and I joined in '05, so that's how 11-year old me made my name - I'm too unoriginal to choose anything else, so I used that when joining here. If you see 'TN05' or 'Toa Nidhiki05' on any website, odds are it's me.

Ah.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
TN05
Posts: 4,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:33:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2014 9:21:49 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 11/15/2014 9:20:27 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 11/15/2014 9:14:14 PM, XLAV wrote:
Whats your Nation's name?

I'm an American first and foremost, and a native and lifelong resident of the state of North Carolina.

Lol, I meant in the fate game.

Oh, I had no clue what you meant there, lol. I've never played fate, but when I do it will be TN0polis.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
Danielle
Posts: 26,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:35:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What mattered most to you in the past, matters most in the present, and what do you think will matter most to you in the future?

Do you want kids? Why or why not? If so, what kind of parent do you think you will be?

What was the best birthday gift you've ever received?
Mharman
Posts: 4,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 1:00:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate this necropost?
My sig is blue now.
TN05
Posts: 4,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 1:24:31 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2017 1:00:03 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate this necropost?

7.8/10 too much water
Make Debate.org Great Again!
thett3
Posts: 15,511
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 2:18:44 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
2D or 3D girls?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mharman
Posts: 4,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 12:31:58 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2017 1:24:31 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 9/20/2017 1:00:03 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 11/15/2014 8:51:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
Ask me anything.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate this necropost?

7.8/10 too much water

How IGN sees the Earth.
My sig is blue now.
TN05
Posts: 4,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 4:12:28 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2017 2:18:44 AM, thett3 wrote:
2D or 3D girls?

3D. Anime is weird.

That being said I absolutely love hand-drawn, traditional animation and it looks generally superior to any 3D, computer-generated version when done right. So the scale:

3D girls > 2D girls > 3D CGI girls
Make Debate.org Great Again!