Jump to topic:

Sexual frustration /advice? Thread ***18+***

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:06:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This probably isn't the best place to ask for sexual advice on, given that the population of DDO seems to be made up of young adults who I can only guess are mostly virgins, or in-experienced. So I am obviously looking for feedback from a select group of individuals, but I know there are some on here who can help with this.

So I'll just jump right in.

I've only ever had sex with three people in my entire life. My ex-fiance for 4 years, a drunken one night stand, and the new girl I have been dating. I haven't experienced a lot of women, but I have had a lot of experienced with my ex.

I've been having sex with this new girl quite a bit (usually 2-3 times a day during the weekends, and at least once every time I see her). I find myself liking certain things about it. She is very very easy to please, something I am not so used to. She get's off really quickly, as in multiple orgasms during a single session (my max so far is 5 #egoboost). I was lucky to ever get my ex to get off twice in one session. So I love that aspect.

But I am also finding myself very frustrated with other aspects. My ex and I were big into foreplay, and it helped excite things in bed quite a bit. She was REALLY good at it too. The current girl I am dating seems to not be into the same things. Every single time, it is almost the exact same thing. We start making out. She get's on top of me almost instantly, and starts dry humping. She NEVER makes any moves outside of that though. After a few times of this, she eventually told me that she was wanting to have sex, so I eventually just started taking off her clothes, and we jumped into it. She is pretty good at the actual intercourse also. She knows lots of awesome positions, and movements, etc. The sex part is great!

But I am kind of getting annoyed with the lack of foreplay. I will use my hands on her all the time, and she loves it. Most the time I can get her off before we even starts. But she never so much as even makes a move to do the same for me -.-

We've had like those late night sex talks and stuff too where we ask each other what the other person likes, or tell fantasies, etc. I've been pretty vocal about the type of stuff that turns me on during these discussions as well. I've literally done pretty much everything to her that she said she likes.

Coming from my last lengthy relationship, I might just have higher expectations. I mean should I just suck it up and be happy with the good sex? I like this girl and her personality a lot, but sexually I feel like this will irk me if we get in a serious long term relationship (which at our current rate of seeing each other, it seems like it might be the case).

She just left my apartment about an hour ago, and we were having sex, and I just lost interest halfway through. I even started up the foreplay conversation and I am not sure if she is catching my drift, so that is why I am on here to vent/ ask for advice if anyone has any.

I have been reading a bit online, and heard of similar stories of people in the same type of relationship, and am wondering if it just varies on the woman or something. Every rose has it's thorns, ya know?

Anyways, i'll see what type of responses this gets and keep you updated as I try out advice.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:29:59 PM
At 11/17/2014 8:06:51 PM, TUF wrote:
This probably isn't the best place to ask for sexual advice on, given that the population of DDO seems to be made up of young adults who I can only guess are mostly virgins, or in-experienced. So I am obviously looking for feedback from a select group of individuals, but I know there are some on here who can help with this.

I've only ever had sex with three people in my entire life. My ex-fiance for 4 years, a drunken one night stand, and the new girl I have been dating. I haven't experienced a lot of women, but I have had a lot of experienced with my ex.

I've been having sex with this new girl quite a bit (usually 2-3 times a day during the weekends, and at least once every time I see her). I find myself liking certain things about it. She is very very easy to please, something I am not so used to. She get's off really quickly, as in multiple orgasms during a single session (my max so far is 5 #egoboost). I was lucky to ever get my ex to get off twice in one session. So I love that aspect.

But I am also finding myself very frustrated with other aspects. My ex and I were big into foreplay, and it helped excite things in bed quite a bit. She was REALLY good at it too. The current girl I am dating seems to not be into the same things. Every single time, it is almost the exact same thing. We start making out. She get's on top of me almost instantly, and starts dry humping. She NEVER makes any moves outside of that though. After a few times of this, she eventually told me that she was wanting to have sex, so I eventually just started taking off her clothes, and we jumped into it. She is pretty good at the actual intercourse also. She knows lots of awesome positions, and movements, etc. The sex part is great!

But I am kind of getting annoyed with the lack of foreplay. I will use my hands on her all the time, and she loves it. Most the time I can get her off before we even starts. But she never so much as even makes a move to do the same for me -.-

We've had like those late night sex talks and stuff too where we ask each other what the other person likes, or tell fantasies, etc. I've been pretty vocal about the type of stuff that turns me on during these discussions as well. I've literally done pretty much everything to her that she said she likes.

Coming from my last lengthy relationship, I might just have higher expectations. I mean should I just suck it up and be happy with the good sex? I like this girl and her personality a lot, but sexually I feel like this will irk me if we get in a serious long term relationship (which at our current rate of seeing each other, it seems like it might be the case).

She just left my apartment about an hour ago, and we were having sex, and I just lost interest halfway through. I even started up the foreplay conversation and I am not sure if she is catching my drift, so that is why I am on here to vent/ ask for advice if anyone has any.

I have been reading a bit online, and heard of similar stories of people in the same type of relationship, and am wondering if it just varies on the woman or something. Every rose has it's thorns, ya know?

Anyways, i'll see what type of responses this gets and keep you updated as I try out advice.

The one time I tried to have sex with a girl it was a catastrophic failure... so... yeah... I don't really think I can help you there.
Tsar of DDO
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:30:33 PM
ADVICE: Stop having sex. Start reading books, like Idk, "To Kill 6 Million Jews: My Biography" airmax1227
praise the lord Chin Chin
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:37:02 PM
At 11/17/2014 8:29:59 PM, YYW wrote:
The one time I tried to have sex with a girl it was a catastrophic failure... so... yeah... I don't really think I can help you there.

Lol thanks for the attempt anyway XD
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:37:25 PM
At 11/17/2014 8:30:33 PM, 18Karl wrote:
ADVICE: Stop having sex. Start reading books, like Idk, "To Kill 6 Million Jews: My Biography" airmax1227

Mmm... Sounds way more pleasant than intercourse.
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:40:11 PM
At 11/17/2014 8:37:25 PM, TUF wrote:

Mmm... Sounds way more pleasant than intercourse.

I gave it two cans of Zyklon B, so yeh, it's good!
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:42:43 PM
I had a similar situation with my first major girlfriend, in that I really enjoyed satisfying her but it wasn"t often reciprocated. I knew this was going to be a long-term relationship, though, so I just brought it up lol. We were having one of those late night conversations you mentioned and I just said something along the lines of "I want you to tell me everything I can do to give you the best sex of your life, and I"ll do the same for you." If you make it a reciprocal thing like that, it might be better received. It worked for me.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:55:27 PM
Depends. Live in a country where prostitution is legal? If not, just man up and order a sex toy.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:57:04 PM
Either that or have a conversation about give and take during sex.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:57:35 PM
At 11/17/2014 8:42:43 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I had a similar situation with my first major girlfriend, in that I really enjoyed satisfying her but it wasn"t often reciprocated. I knew this was going to be a long-term relationship, though, so I just brought it up lol. We were having one of those late night conversations you mentioned and I just said something along the lines of "I want you to tell me everything I can do to give you the best sex of your life, and I"ll do the same for you." If you make it a reciprocal thing like that, it might be better received. It worked for me.

I actually tried that today with similar wording. She basically said something along the lines of "Idk everything you do is amazing blah blah", and when she asked me the same I mentioned the foreplay thing to her. Don't think she got the hint D:

If this keeps up, I might just have to start hitting up the dating websites again I think... Egh I sound like such a douchebag, but I think the sexual aspect is a very important part of a relationship.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:58:09 PM
At 11/17/2014 8:55:27 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Depends. Live in a country where prostitution is legal? If not, just man up and order a sex toy.

Tried it. Everyone I have tried fvcking sucks.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 11:00:19 PM

0.o

umm what?
Debate.org Moderator
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:58:20 AM
At 11/17/2014 11:00:19 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

0.o

umm what?

The Nuremberg Trial missed you. They thought Adolf Eichman was Airmax Finkelstein, the well known Jewish collaborator who accidentally gassed his boyfriend.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 8:58:35 AM

I think you need to ditch her, if foreplay is your thing.

Knowing nothing about her, you say she is easy to please. This means that sex for her is always great. So, why bother with foreplay? (her POV)

This makes her conversations, for lack of a better word, shallow on the subject, as she has never needed to explore the subject, and she is telling the truth when she says "everything you do is great", because it works for her.

I'm not that good in bed, and my first girlfriend, in hindsight, was easy to please, and I should have kept her. My wife is too much work. LOL (or, the fact that I am 130 lbs overweight)

So, if the act of sex is important to you, and it's pleasurable, I'd say keep her, assuming all else is good. However, if you need the excitement/intimacy of foreplay, I'd say you'd be better off without her.

(sorry to hear about your ex-fiance)
My work here is, finally, done.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 9:38:24 AM

It really does vary from girl to girl. I've had relationships where we literally just skipped foreplay aside from making out and me doing a little hand-work, and I found myself desiring the same thing as you - more foreplay.

It's always nice getting a girl off at-least once before the actual intercourse takes place, and it's usually my standard M.O. It's also nice having a girl go down on me because (if I may be so blunt about it) her saliva would serve as a natural lubricant, if you catch my drift.

My first suggestion would be to just talk to her about it. It looks like you've already tried though. So my next suggestion would be to make it completely obvious, go down on her and then ask her to return the favor once you get her off. If that doesn't do it, then it means she most likely has issues with going down on guys (which is a real issue for some girls with really sensitive gag-reflexes).

By making it a kind of equivalent exchange type of thing, she really doesn't have any reason to not go down on you (unless of course she falls into the category of girls I've just pointed out above). Usually, that's the method that worked for me when dealing with the girls who tend to just skip foreplay due to penetration being all they really need. In some cases, it works and eventually foreplay before intercourse turns into her habit. It's literally a case of having to train her to do the things you like.

In other cases, it doesn't work and they just really are part of that rare group of girls that only desire intercourse. Perhaps their first long-term boyfriend didn't do or desire alot of foreplay - so they think that's the case for every guy. It really falls back onto how much experience/exposure they've had to such things. I would say to try the equivalent exchange method - and if she still isn't down for foreplay after you ask her to return the favor then I'd say move on. Especially if you are one who really enjoys foreplay.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 9:50:25 AM
Try starting the foreplay in public so it doesn't lead to sex before you get home. When you're away from her text her dirty things and meet her in a public place like a movie heater.

In the theatre you can tease her with your touches without it turning into sex and even if it does, so what. By the time you guys get somewhere where you can actually have sex than the foreplay is already over and it's time for action.

Also see if she is down for some BDSM. If she is than foreplay Is required by it's very nature and sometimes the entire sex act is just one long foreplay session.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 10:04:24 AM

Hmmmmm. First I have to ask: is this girl hot? Hot girls are always selfish bitches in bed...

That aside. This is a tough one. What I would suggest is that you need to find a way to somehow (I know this sounds insane and it also goes to show how lucky you are) delay her from finishing right away so you can get more time for yourself in. Maybe you just need to find a foreplay option that she likes.

If I were in your position I would try and play the romance angle (assuming you guys are romantic). Say you want to make sex more romanitc i.e foreplay. If she's like 95% of women you'll get points for wanting to be romantic and it might slow things down/add cute foreplay.

That's my 2 cents for what its worth.
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 10:45:44 AM
At 11/17/2014 8:29:59 PM, YYW wrote:

well I am young (16 actually) but have been having sex since I was 10. and like you im big into foreplay. my advice comes in three parts(ditch th'a bitch, suck it up, or...demand foreplay)when you demand it(which im sure you will if your smart) give her an ultimatum foreplay or no sex...that's the easiest advice I can give.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 10:48:17 AM

Um...hi, I'm only a high school senior with little experience in sex so it's not my place to give you advice on this. But I will give a personal anecdote that may relate:

My best friend went through the same situation last year with this girl he was dating/screwing. He explained to me how a few months into the relationship, he'd become bored of having sex with her in the same way you lost your interest halfway through sex today. He told me there were nights when he literally fell asleep while they were having sex.

I really couldn't understand him, or you for that matter, because for a teen like me, sex is awesome and I wouldn't complain about it if it was good.

In the end, he came to the conclusion that apart from the initial sexual/physical attraction, he really didn't "feel" anything for her, so he broke up with her.

So I'm suggesting the possibility that maybe it's not the lack of foreplay that makes you sexually frustrated, but the lack of "love"?
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 10:51:23 AM
At 11/18/2014 10:45:44 AM, clearcrystal76 wrote:

well I am young (16 actually) but have been having sex since I was 10. and like you im big into foreplay. my advice comes in three parts(ditch th'a bitch, suck it up, or...demand foreplay)when you demand it(which im sure you will if your smart) give her an ultimatum foreplay or no sex...that's the easiest advice I can give.

What. The. F*ck. lol.

If you're age is on the clock, it's too early to give the cock.

You must be an early bloomer. An early bloomer with a big dick.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 11:02:06 AM

lol omg this thread.

I mean, to each his own, but to ditch the girl just because you don't like one specific aspect of your sexual life just seems too george costanza.

she's your girlfriend, just talk to her straight. maybe the hints are too subtle. tell her you were watching porn, and you wanted to try out some elaborate foreplays. i mean, even if she isn't into it, you can introduce her to it. dirty texting, watching porn together, dramatic reading of literotica, whatever.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 12:57:40 PM
At 11/18/2014 10:51:23 AM, Defro wrote:

What. The. F*ck. lol.

Never heard that one.

Possible sig...
Sigged.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:03:01 PM
At 11/18/2014 12:57:40 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Sigged.

But, what if your clock is military time?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:22:35 PM
At 11/18/2014 1:03:01 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Sigged.

I was thinking of a wall clock.
Those are never military time.
Right?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:26:51 PM
At 11/18/2014 1:22:35 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Sigged.

Right?

I've seen dial clocks that use 13-24, and that have both listed.
I've also seen metric clocks. But, yeah, I'd say 98% are 1-12.
But, my joke is tying up this thread.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:33:48 PM
At 11/18/2014 1:26:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/18/2014 1:22:35 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Sigged.

Right?

I've seen dial clocks that use 13-24, and that have both listed.
I've also seen metric clocks. But, yeah, I'd say 98% are 1-12.
But, my joke is tying up this thread.

Metric clocks? What is a metric clock?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:34:52 PM
At 11/18/2014 1:33:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Based on 10.
No idea how to read it.
http://www.amazon.com...
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:37:21 PM
At 11/18/2014 1:34:52 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/18/2014 1:33:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Based on 10.
No idea how to read it.
http://www.amazon.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Says it was designed as each segment being 1/10 of a day, 1/100 of a day etc. So one metric hour would be 2.4 regular hours based on the 24 hour clock. If you made 10 midnight then 3 would roughly be daybreak. 5 would be noonish and so on.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:40:22 PM
At 11/18/2014 9:38:24 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

It really does vary from girl to girl. I've had relationships where we literally just skipped foreplay aside from making out and me doing a little hand-work, and I found myself desiring the same thing as you - more foreplay.

It's always nice getting a girl off at-least once before the actual intercourse takes place, and it's usually my standard M.O. It's also nice having a girl go down on me because (if I may be so blunt about it) her saliva would serve as a natural lubricant, if you catch my drift.

My first suggestion would be to just talk to her about it. It looks like you've already tried though. So my next suggestion would be to make it completely obvious, go down on her and then ask her to return the favor once you get her off. If that doesn't do it, then it means she most likely has issues with going down on guys (which is a real issue for some girls with really sensitive gag-reflexes).

By making it a kind of equivalent exchange type of thing, she really doesn't have any reason to not go down on you (unless of course she falls into the category of girls I've just pointed out above). Usually, that's the method that worked for me when dealing with the girls who tend to just skip foreplay due to penetration being all they really need. In some cases, it works and eventually foreplay before intercourse turns into her habit. It's literally a case of having to train her to do the things you like.

In other cases, it doesn't work and they just really are part of that rare group of girls that only desire intercourse. Perhaps their first long-term boyfriend didn't do or desire alot of foreplay - so they think that's the case for every guy. It really falls back onto how much experience/exposure they've had to such things. I would say to try the equivalent exchange method - and if she still isn't down for foreplay after you ask her to return the favor then I'd say move on. Especially if you are one who really enjoys foreplay.

I've tried that, it worked for me and my ex-wife.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 1:47:12 PM
At 11/18/2014 10:51:23 AM, Defro wrote:

What. The. F*ck. lol.

Never heard that one.

Possible sig...
Sigged.

It was meant for females, I just modified it to fit the situation.