Jump to topic:

I thank the Lord I'm averge looking!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 4:45:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I do, I really do. I mean its always nice to get compliments on how one looks, but damn would looking hot have its side effects.

I mean I hate it, HATE IT, when a girl tells me she has a crush on me/likes me. It makes me so damn uncomfortable. Especially if the girl is pretty herself. See I don't want to engage her because if I do, she might think I'm leading her on, and if I dont she might get upset by me. -_-

Its so fuckinnnnn frustrating. Urgh! -__- I mean there was this girl S. who was really pretty who liked me when I was 15, and it was so weird, cause there was a boy who liked her who threatened me that if I stopped talking to her he would hit me. -_-

Not to say it isnt an ego boost, just that the bad outweighs the good. Especially when she wants to have "talks". THEY NEVER BELIEVE I'M ASEXUAL. At those moments life is like fml.

/end rant.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 5:14:17 AM
At 11/21/2014 4:45:00 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I do, I really do. I mean its always nice to get compliments on how one looks, but damn would looking hot have its side effects.

I mean I hate it, HATE IT, when a girl tells me she has a crush on me/likes me. It makes me so damn uncomfortable. Especially if the girl is pretty herself. See I don't want to engage her because if I do, she might think I'm leading her on, and if I dont she might get upset by me. -_-
Eh. Three girls--no, five--have annoyingly came up to me and said "I love you!" Or some other annoying thing that suggested likewise. Two of them even invented a really lame nickname for me.

Its so fuckinnnnn frustrating. Urgh! -__- I mean there was this girl S. who was really pretty who liked me when I was 15, and it was so weird, cause there was a boy who liked her who threatened me that if I stopped talking to her he would hit me. -_-

Not to say it isnt an ego boost, just that the bad outweighs the good. Especially when she wants to have "talks". THEY NEVER BELIEVE I'M ASEXUAL. At those moments life is like fml.

/end rant.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 6:02:56 AM
At 11/21/2014 5:14:17 AM, 9spaceking wrote:

Eh. Three girls--no, five--have annoyingly came up to me and said "I love you!" Or some other annoying thing that suggested likewise. Two of them even invented a really lame nickname for me.

The romantic "I love you" or the adorable "I love you"? If it's the latter, I pity you. LOL

Hmm...mind if you share? XD
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 9:14:07 AM
At 11/21/2014 6:02:56 AM, RevNge wrote:

The romantic "I love you" or the adorable "I love you"? If it's the latter, I pity you. LOL
it's insanely hard to tell. Those two with that annoying nickname seemed to be more romantic than adorbs, tho. And two other that pretended to fight over me probably spent too much time online, and put their role-playing games into reality. :P

Hmm...mind if you share? XD
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:09:45 AM
At 11/21/2014 9:14:07 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 11/21/2014 6:02:56 AM, RevNge wrote:

it's insanely hard to tell. Those two with that annoying nickname seemed to be more romantic than adorbs, tho. And two other that pretended to fight over me probably spent too much time online, and put their role-playing games into reality. :P

LOL, do they LARP? XD

Goodwin. Hmm. That's easy to make a nickname for. :P

Unless they know you by 9space. :3

Well, mate, better take the risk or you're going to get friend zoned. LOL
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:10:42 PM

Die alone, like my plan <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:18:00 PM

/end rant.

Last time I went to Subway, this lady asked if I was single and started hitting on me.

It was adorable and flirtatious and flattering.

Then I left and ate my sandwich.
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:21:31 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:18:00 PM, Such wrote:

/end rant.

Last time I went to Subway, this lady asked if I was single and started hitting on me.

ahahahaha " then I left and ate my sandwich " ....
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:34:30 PM

/end rant.
Getting hit on by physically attractive people should be the least of your worries.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:38:51 PM
At 11/21/2014 4:45:30 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I wish Facebook did not have the "Seen" function.

Being sexy as hell does have it's drawbacks but it has a pretty good upside as well.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:40:38 PM

/end rant.

The last time I went to subway the girl asked me "6 inch or footling ?"

I told herI was there for a sub and my penis size was none of her business.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:46:42 PM

/end rant.

Ive never been in a relationship in my life even though I am heterosexual . In fact I never had a female friend , all my friends are and have been males.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 5:57:46 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:46:42 PM, SebUK wrote:

/end rant.

Ive never been in a relationship in my life even though I am heterosexual . In fact I never had a female friend , all my friends are and have been males.
Now isn't that a bizarre and awkward situation. I assumed you'd fancy one of your male companions by now.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 6:35:05 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:57:46 PM, miraculous wrote:

/end rant.

Now isn't that a bizarre and awkward situation. I assumed you'd fancy one of your male companions by now.

No , but whenever a girl says something to me in any of my classes I get overly hyper and excited ... which is annoying.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:05:14 PM
At 11/22/2014 6:35:05 PM, SebUK wrote:

/end rant.

No , but whenever a girl says something to me in any of my classes I get overly hyper and excited ... which is annoying.
A suggestion: broaden your range of interests so more females will approach you. That way, you'll be less over excited when approached.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:07:09 PM
At 11/22/2014 7:05:14 PM, miraculous wrote:

/end rant.

A suggestion: broaden your range of interests so more females will approach you. That way, you'll be less over excited when approached.

It's just that I do not like mainstream activities .
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:12:55 PM
At 11/22/2014 7:07:09 PM, SebUK wrote:

/end rant.

Nor do I, but most of my acquaintances are neither dominantly male or female. It's a favorable ratio so I assume you can potentially do the same.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:15:09 PM
At 11/22/2014 7:12:55 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:07:09 PM, SebUK wrote:

/end rant.

Nor do I, but most of my acquaintances are neither dominantly male or female. It's a favorable ratio so I assume you can potentially do the same.

I don't believe I have the potential or the courage and will to do so at this time in my life . Thanks for the advice anyway.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:17:15 PM

/end rant.

How do you know you are average looking? You could be ugly and people are just being nice.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:39:54 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:40:38 PM, Wylted wrote:

/end rant.

The last time I went to subway the girl asked me "6 inch or footling ?"

I told herI was there for a sub and my penis size was none of her business.

Lmfao!
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 10:16:05 PM
At 11/22/2014 5:38:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/21/2014 4:45:30 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I wish Facebook did not have the "Seen" function.

Being sexy as hell does have it's drawbacks but it has a pretty good upside as well.

No Wylted I will not have sex with you, please stop sending me PMs asking for nudes.