Jump to topic:

The Importance of Music In One's Life!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 11:35:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
As what happens when I listen to music, I am currently emotional. I'm about 25 minutes into Messiah by Handel, and I feel magnificent. I mean for me music is very important, it helps me recharge myself emotionally, and mentally. One other song that I greatly love is St. Mathew's Passion by Johann Bach.

Is music that important to you? I mean does it help recharge you like it does me, or is it just like a hobby or a fun thing you do. For me music is just so much more.

"...and lo! The Angel of the Lord"
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 11:51:42 AM
At 11/22/2014 11:35:12 AM, Ajabi wrote:
As what happens when I listen to music, I am currently emotional. I'm about 25 minutes into Messiah by Handel, and I feel magnificent. I mean for me music is very important, it helps me recharge myself emotionally, and mentally. One other song that I greatly love is St. Mathew's Passion by Johann Bach.

Is music that important to you? I mean does it help recharge you like it does me, or is it just like a hobby or a fun thing you do. For me music is just so much more.

"...and lo! The Angel of the Lord"

Its not the what that makes things important, sometimes its the why.
https://www.youtube.com...
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 10:57:29 PM
I like to think of music as more than a hobby for me. If I listen to the right song, I feel like I'm in a completely different state of mind. If I listen to the right song, I feel sadder than I would feel than I would if just about anything else happened. I regularly spend three hours a day listening to music, and often times more.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.