Jump to topic:

No Longer Need A Cane To Walk! I'm Fixed! <3

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 11:18:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
To all those who have worried for me, and given me their prayers thank you. I went to a neurophysician a week back and he gave me this new medicine, and it works. I am about 80% free of pain.

Thank you to everyone whose supported me through this, I think you deserve to know. I no longer need a cane to walk, and by the grace of God in about a months time I should be starting basic running again.

I cannot explain the current emotions I am going through. For the past 4 years I have been in pain, for the past 1 1/2 years I have had to use a cane to walk. My hands are callous, and just....I cant explain.

Just thought my ddo family deserved to know.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:01:57 PM
At 11/25/2014 11:18:25 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I'm happy for you sweetie. *hugs you*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 5:38:42 PM
At 11/25/2014 11:18:25 AM, Ajabi wrote:
To all those who have worried for me, and given me their prayers thank you. I went to a neurophysician a week back and he gave me this new medicine, and it works. I am about 80% free of pain.

Thank you to everyone whose supported me through this, I think you deserve to know. I no longer need a cane to walk, and by the grace of God in about a months time I should be starting basic running again.

I cannot explain the current emotions I am going through. For the past 4 years I have been in pain, for the past 1 1/2 years I have had to use a cane to walk. My hands are callous, and just....I cant explain.

Just thought my ddo family deserved to know.

That is so wonderful!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam