Jump to topic:

Violence.

XSOLDIER
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 12:24:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have you ever faced any violence like being hurt in the heart or bullied or experience physical damage?

I have always been the target of bullying especially in the words form and physical form. These hurting has grown up as my age. Thus, it is common to me.

How about you?
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 5:41:44 PM
At 11/25/2014 12:24:55 PM, XSOLDIER wrote:
Have you ever faced any violence like being hurt in the heart or bullied or experience physical damage?

I have always been the target of bullying especially in the words form and physical form. These hurting has grown up as my age. Thus, it is common to me.

How about you?

I got bullied a bit when I was kid and got into a few scraps because of it. I haven't been in a fight in years though, but there have been a few close calls.

If it's ongoing though, you need to find a way to deal with it. Ideally you'd just remove yourself from the situation entirely.
XSOLDIER
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 1:35:45 AM
At 11/25/2014 5:41:44 PM, Cryo wrote:

How about you?

I got bullied a bit when I was kid and got into a few scraps because of it. I haven't been in a fight in years though, but there have been a few close calls.

If it's ongoing though, you need to find a way to deal with it. Ideally you'd just remove yourself from the situation entirely.

Removing oneself still cannot change the mindset of the bully. For me, it is more important to act in a silence manner and ignore whatsoever happened.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 1:41:42 AM

How about you?

Yeah, till I changed how desirable I was as a target.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
XSOLDIER
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 4:20:50 AM
At 11/26/2014 1:41:42 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

How about you?

Shall I call you a bully or a victim as of now? Lol.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 4:44:15 AM
At 11/26/2014 4:20:50 AM, XSOLDIER wrote:

How about you?

Niether. It was typical stuff, I wasn't much in the 'muscle' department, but our school had a gym, and my house was close enough to ride my bike for getting to and from school. After a few weeks (bear in mind, teenager) I just didn't look the part of some one you wanted to roll the dice with in a violent physical encounter. Before getting the muscles, I got shoved, a lot. The more time in the gym, the more effort it took for them to move me. Finally, it got to be to a point where them moving me wasn't really an option anymore, and they moved on to more desirable targets to harass in the hall.

There wasn't some big epic fight, there wasn't a definitive moment of 'sticking up for myself' or something like that. It would have been interesting, I think, but it never came down to blows.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
XSOLDIER
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 11:17:40 PM
At 11/26/2014 4:44:15 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/26/2014 4:20:50 AM, XSOLDIER wrote:

How about you?

Niether. It was typical stuff, I wasn't much in the 'muscle' department, but our school had a gym, and my house was close enough to ride my bike for getting to and from school. After a few weeks (bear in mind, teenager) I just didn't look the part of some one you wanted to roll the dice with in a violent physical encounter. Before getting the muscles, I got shoved, a lot. The more time in the gym, the more effort it took for them to move me. Finally, it got to be to a point where them moving me wasn't really an option anymore, and they moved on to more desirable targets to harass in the hall.

There wasn't some big epic fight, there wasn't a definitive moment of 'sticking up for myself' or something like that. It would have been interesting, I think, but it never came down to blows.

Lol. I know that feel.