Jump to topic:

Update

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 2:57:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For those of you who are close to me know the situation about me and my kids. Well I got some great news earlier today...I GOT JOINT CUSTODY! My ex called around 11 this morning and said that she would allow joint custody. Don't ask me why because I do not know, she did not say, but who cares I can see my girls this weekend!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 3:18:19 PM
At 11/27/2014 2:57:18 PM, carriead20 wrote:
For those of you who are close to me know the situation about me and my kids. Well I got some great news earlier today...I GOT JOINT CUSTODY! My ex called around 11 this morning and said that she would allow joint custody. Don't ask me why because I do not know, she did not say, but who cares I can see my girls this weekend!

CONGRATS!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 3:26:02 PM

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Congrats! :D
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 3:26:36 PM
At 11/27/2014 3:18:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

CONGRATS!

*realizes two seconds later after posting that I said the same thing*

Erm.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 4:11:31 PM
At 11/27/2014 3:18:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

CONGRATS!

Thanks!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 4:11:36 PM
At 11/27/2014 3:26:02 PM, RevNge wrote:

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Congrats! :D

Thanks!

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 4:36:41 PM

I "full custody" and "joint custody" are legal terms and your ex should not be able to just say "Oh, it's joint custody now".

It sounds like she is just allowing you to visit the kids, which she can do while retaining full custody. So don't complain.
I'd enjoy the time with your kids this weekend, but find a way to get something in writing if it truly is joint custody.
My work here is, finally, done.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 4:38:01 PM
At 11/27/2014 4:36:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I "full custody" and "joint custody" are legal terms and your ex should not be able to just say "Oh, it's joint custody now".

It sounds like she is just allowing you to visit the kids, which she can do while retaining full custody. So don't complain.
I'd enjoy the time with your kids this weekend, but find a way to get something in writing if it truly is joint custody.

I know, when she drops the girls of I am going ask for it written down and signed.