Jump to topic:

Poisoned!!!

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 1:36:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's really late, so I'll be brief, but never EVER use a Teflon oven liner. If it burns, it lets off deadly poison that can kill a bird in seconds! We had a rather interesting experience today when we overheated the oven while cooking the turkey. We managed to poison all of the food cooked in the oven, and filled our downstairs with poisonous gas. We did eat some of that contaminated food, which made us feel sick. Thankfully, we are all right, but we are definitely not getting an oven liner again!

So, if your oven gives off an acrid smell, and your food tastes bad, don't eat it! We have learned the hard way.

I hope your Thanksgiving was a little less uneventful.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 1:39:21 AM
At 11/28/2014 1:36:18 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
It's really late, so I'll be brief, but never EVER use a Teflon oven liner. If it burns, it lets off deadly poison that can kill a bird in seconds! We had a rather interesting experience today when we overheated the oven while cooking the turkey. We managed to poison all of the food cooked in the oven, and filled our downstairs with poisonous gas. We did eat some of that contaminated food, which made us feel sick. Thankfully, we are all right, but we are definitely not getting an oven liner again!

So, if your oven gives off an acrid smell, and your food tastes bad, don't eat it! We have learned the hard way.

Is everyone okay?
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:55:24 AM

LOL

How would you know how your food tastes bad if you don't eat it? XD
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:13:22 AM

Waste not. Want not. :-)
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:23:25 AM
At 11/28/2014 1:39:21 AM, carriead20 wrote:

Is everyone okay?

Yes, thankfully. It was a close call, though.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:24:25 AM
At 11/28/2014 9:55:24 AM, RevNge wrote:

LOL

How would you know how your food tastes bad if you don't eat it? XD

Because we did eat some of it. Not a ton, but we did eat it.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:24:56 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:13:22 AM, Envisage wrote:

Waste not. Want not. :-)

What do you mean?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 8:07:57 PM
Sig change.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 12:39:26 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 4:11:05 PM
At 11/30/2014 12:39:26 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, that's it. Though we mostly just felt sick to our stomach.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam