Jump to topic:

Never Have Coke And Medicine Together!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:45:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm serious. Never. Unless you want to feel shivery, and nauseatic for the next two hours. Well never have neuropathic medicine with coke. :P
I guess this is kinda obvious but a lot of us might take pills with soda nonchalantly. I be warning you, don't.

#TookMedsWithCoke #WhyTheColdMan #JustAjabThings
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:59:54 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:45:32 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I'm serious. Never. Unless you want to feel shivery, and nauseatic for the next two hours. Well never have neuropathic medicine with coke. :P
I guess this is kinda obvious but a lot of us might take pills with soda nonchalantly. I be warning you, don't.

#TookMedsWithCoke #WhyTheColdMan #JustAjabiThings
fix'd
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:03:58 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:59:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

fix'd

Well I can't be my own Ajab, but I can be your Ajab, therefore I should refer to myself as Ajab, while you refer to me as Ajabi.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:03:49 AM

One of my friends had diet coke with mint Mentos.

It didn't end well.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:12:01 AM

Wow, this is different than what I thought you meant by just reading the title.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:33:48 AM
At 11/29/2014 10:12:01 AM, Subutai wrote:

Pray tell, what was your original thought?
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:41:12 AM

Bro, drink water - not coke.

You should drop soda from your diet completely. I'm actually a huge health nut when it comes to foods, and soda is horrible.

I'm just glad you weren't talking about cocaine. That's another coke you never wanna mix with meds.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:42:50 AM
At 11/29/2014 10:41:12 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

You should drop soda from your diet completely. I'm actually a huge health nut when it comes to foods, and soda is horrible.

I'm just glad you weren't talking about cocaine. That's another coke you never wanna mix with meds.

In case you can't view youtube, the video is of a man removing rust from his truck bumper with coca-cola.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 5:09:56 PM
At 11/29/2014 8:03:58 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 11/29/2014 7:59:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

fix'd

Well I can't be my own Ajab, but I can be your Ajab, therefore I should refer to myself as Ajab, while you refer to me as Ajabi.

Correction: You *can* be your own person, so yes you can be your Ajabi.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 5:17:39 PM

Definitely - after I switched over to San Pellegrino Brand Effervescent All-Natural Straight-From-The-Source-In-San-Pellegrino-Italy Water, soda stopped appealing to me.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 5:30:15 PM
At 11/29/2014 5:17:39 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Definitely - after I switched over to San Pellegrino Brand Effervescent All-Natural Straight-From-The-Source-In-San-Pellegrino-Italy Water, soda stopped appealing to me.

That sounds heavenly. I'm a fan of Lauquen Natural Artesian Mineral Water, it's bottled from the source as well :)

http://www.finewaters.com...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 6:27:55 PM

What about diet soda?
Nolite Timere
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 6:40:53 PM
At 11/29/2014 6:27:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

What about diet soda?

Diet soda is even worse due to the artificial sweeteners. http://www.businessinsider.com...

In the video, it was actually a diet coke that removed the rust.

It's an excellent rust remover though... so in that sense, it isn't bad.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:04:41 PM
At 11/29/2014 5:30:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 11/29/2014 5:17:39 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

That sounds heavenly. I'm a fan of Lauquen Natural Artesian Mineral Water, it's bottled from the source as well :)

http://www.finewaters.com...

The only waters I've found around here that I like are Pellegrino, Apollinaris (for when I want still water), Gerolsteiner, and Topo Chico. I'm thinking of ordering some different ones online, soon!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:18:55 PM
At 11/29/2014 10:33:48 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Coke is a slang term for cocaine. I thought you had taken your medicine with cocaine.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:28:34 PM
At 11/29/2014 9:18:55 PM, Subutai wrote:

Coke is a slang term for cocaine. I thought you had taken your medicine with cocaine.

Oh yeah it is. lol. You think I'd take drugs? I hate taking the ones I have to. :P
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:03:37 AM

Definitely thought the same thing.

I read most of it with my eyebrows raised, until I got to the end of the second paragraph.

And then I was like ....??? Oh. :\

It appears that far fewer people made the same mistake than I would have assumed.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:26:50 PM
At 11/29/2014 10:28:34 PM, Ajabi wrote:

Oh yeah it is. lol. You think I'd take drugs? I hate taking the ones I have to. :P

I was just joking. After I saw who made the thread, I knew it didn't mean cocaine.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:23:48 AM
At 11/30/2014 8:26:50 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 11/29/2014 10:28:34 PM, Ajabi wrote:

I was just joking. After I saw who made the thread, I knew it didn't mean cocaine.

Aww Subu I love ya too, even if you continue to deny me the pleasure of talking to you on video.