Jump to topic:

I cant figure it out? Why am I sad?

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 11:20:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well I have been feeling bad of late, as in melancholic. I thought it was my break up with Dennis, but Dennis and I are back now, talking nicely (yups). Though I still feel sad, my heart feels heavy for some reason. I mean I usually know why I feel upset, and if not I usually have the ability to tune them out.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why I am sad, yet for the past 48 hours I have been feeling shiitty. Urgh this is so very annoying. I mean I'm doing good in school; back with my friend...and I do not know why.

This frustrates me a considerable deal. Hai hai hai.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 2:04:20 PM
At 12/2/2014 11:20:29 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Well I have been feeling bad of late, as in melancholic. I thought it was my break up with Dennis, but Dennis and I are back now, talking nicely (yups). Though I still feel sad, my heart feels heavy for some reason. I mean I usually know why I feel upset, and if not I usually have the ability to tune them out.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why I am sad, yet for the past 48 hours I have been feeling shiitty. Urgh this is so very annoying. I mean I'm doing good in school; back with my friend...and I do not know why.

Didn't you say you changed medicines recently? Perhaps it is a side-effect from the new medicine.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 11:05:32 AM

PM me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 10:52:26 AM

Have you gotten laid lately?