Jump to topic:

Only one not invited to birthday parties

jashley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:08:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am so upset, I am never invited to birthday parties or weddings of people at my church and I am the only one not invited. Once again a girl at my church had a birthday party at a restaurant last night and invited everyone in my church group except me. She made a facebook status thanking everyone for coming and tagged everyone in my church group. I am upset that once again I was the only one not invited
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 2:54:05 PM
At 12/3/2014 1:08:11 PM, jashley wrote:
I am so upset, I am never invited to birthday parties or weddings of people at my church and I am the only one not invited. Once again a girl at my church had a birthday party at a restaurant last night and invited everyone in my church group except me. She made a facebook status thanking everyone for coming and tagged everyone in my church group. I am upset that once again I was the only one not invited

You are aware that this is a Site filled mostly with Antisocial nerds, right?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
David.Cameron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 3:22:07 PM
At 12/3/2014 2:54:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

This being said, the answer is "Yes, you are the only one not invited."
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 8:45:45 PM
At 12/3/2014 2:54:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I lold at this
Nolite Timere