Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Yama's holiday message

YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:16:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's the season where we're all supposed to be with our loved ones. Undoubtedly, you've all probably been bombarded with photos of couples and families sitting around the fireplace exchanging gifts with each other. You've all probably also seen the images of people making out at 12:00 New Years. And I know this (and all the f**king snow) can makes some of us depressed.

Heck! When I remembered Kumiko Albertson-Nakamura exists, I was a bit depressed too. Then I watched some videos of strippers and girls twerking and was in a better mood...

Where was I again? Something about twerking and the holidays...

Oh! I've got it. I've decided that so no one feels alone this Holiday Season, I'd give out free virtual hugs!

*Virtual Hug*
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:45:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 7:16:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I've decided that so no one feels alone this Holiday Season, I'd give out free virtual hugs!

*Virtual Hug*

In the spirit of the holidays, I take your entire stock of free virtual hugs, repackage them with my own branding, and re-sell them online for $9.99 each. Since my marketing campaign is better funded than yours, almost no-body realizes that they were originally free hugs.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:54:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 7:45:14 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 12/7/2014 7:16:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I've decided that so no one feels alone this Holiday Season, I'd give out free virtual hugs!

*Virtual Hug*

In the spirit of the holidays, I take your entire stock of free virtual hugs, repackage them with my own branding, and re-sell them online for $9.99 each. Since my marketing campaign is better funded than yours, almost no-body realizes that they were originally free hugs.

B-but... Goodwill.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:55:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 7:54:14 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/7/2014 7:45:14 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 12/7/2014 7:16:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I've decided that so no one feels alone this Holiday Season, I'd give out free virtual hugs!

*Virtual Hug*

In the spirit of the holidays, I take your entire stock of free virtual hugs, repackage them with my own branding, and re-sell them online for $9.99 each. Since my marketing campaign is better funded than yours, almost no-body realizes that they were originally free hugs.

B-but... Goodwill.

I am now ashamed of my actions.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 3:11:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 2:51:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Bump for hugs?

*Hugs*
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 3:51:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 2:51:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Bump for hugs?

*bumps back*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.