Jump to topic:

Difficulty in accepting reality?

zafar_iqbal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:17:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Consider the situation where logically you know what's going to happen next. Like cause and effect and it's pretty conclusive in your mind.

However, there is no concrete proof for it.

Furthermore it's something that's literally astonishing and difficult to believe. So your mind is in some weird place where it knows yet has difficulty accepting the situation. So partially responsible for causing a lot tension, anxiety and stress.

What do you do to resolve the situation?
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:58:48 AM
At 12/11/2014 8:17:10 AM, zafar_iqbal wrote:
Consider the situation where logically you know what's going to happen next. Like cause and effect and it's pretty conclusive in your mind.

Furthermore it's something that's literally astonishing and difficult to believe. So your mind is in some weird place where it knows yet has difficulty accepting the situation. So partially responsible for causing a lot tension, anxiety and stress.

Drugs.
zafar_iqbal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 9:35:48 AM
At 12/11/2014 8:58:48 AM, Defro wrote:

Drugs.

What about drugs? are u saying i am on drugs or should take some drugs? what if i'm allergic to every drug. is there another solution?
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 9:38:26 AM
At 12/11/2014 9:35:48 AM, zafar_iqbal wrote:
At 12/11/2014 8:58:48 AM, Defro wrote:

Drugs.

What about drugs? are u saying i am on drugs or should take some drugs? what if i'm allergic to every drug. is there another solution?

There are drugs that can help deal with anxiety and stress. Taking drugs may help.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:10:31 AM

Meditating.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:11:16 AM

Or take a rest.
BookReader
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 9:25:50 PM

Too vague, but I'll give it a go.

My advice for what to do, is to do the correct thing. Right now at work I am having issues with someone at work who makes it a point to piss me off. I could yell at him, talk to management, try to get other employees on my side. None of these is a good option, I know that all I have to do is be subtle, to make moves that I know will give me the highest likelihood for success. Otherwise things will just get worse. THAT'S STEP ONE.

Dealing with anxiety is step two. But to repeat, don't make things worse for yourself, don't choose the option you know will fail all for a momentary relief. I agree with others.......... Get some rest, maybe do some drugs.............. Food, Rest, and taking care of the little things is generally a huge anxiety reliever for me.