Jump to topic:

***Update from Carriead***

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 6:24:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am officially taking an extended leave from DDO. I need to rethink what I am doing with my life. I love DDO and its community but it is completely enveloping my life. So before I go I would like to give a shout out to some friends.

UchihaCutie - Its been like 3 weeks since you've been on but you still hold a place in my heart as one of the first people to pull me out of hell.

dbushwacker (dbushybush) - We may not talk much but I still consider you a good friend to me. You have made me laugh when no one else could.

Heyfur (kitty) - You are one of it not my closest friend on DDO. We have been through hell and high water together. You have helped open my eyes to the good side of the world. We have gone on adventures as Unicorn and Kitty, King Kong and (imposter) Queen Kong, and others.

Bsh - We may not talk much but on the occasion that we do we always have a blast. I hope that while I am gone you and YYW get a chance to meet. If that doesn't happen at least strengthen your relationship. As far as I can tell you are really lucky.

Domr - We haven't talked at all but I would still like to say thank you and go to hell. You accepted my first debate and then proceeded to annihilate me in the first round.

Rev - What the hell man? You are a super-troll yet I can't force myself to hate. I actually like you. You are a funny guy that is quite enjoyable to talk to.

Shield - Although your blueberry muffins suck I still want to thank you for being a good friend to not only me but to my kitty as well.

clearcrystal - We may not have talked very much but you are a cool guy. You are into anime, shooting guns, and many other things. If we were to meet IRL I am sure we would be close friends.

Comrade_Silly_Otter - Thank you for the many laughs throughout our conversations. But please do not share our secret while I am gone, eh?

ElCorzanAma - You are one of the few people on here that I consider a trusting person. Whenever we talk I feel like I can be myself. You have helped pull me out of depression and for that I shall be eternally grateful.

ESocialBookworm - You have induced many laughter episodes during work that you almost got me fired. It would have been worth it though. You are constantly being a DDOrk, I am glad that I have met you. One day I shall surpass your stalking skills.

Lannan - While you may be on the quirky side I still think very highly of you. You have slowed down if not stopped my nightmares completely.

PetersSmith - You have removed the wool that was once covering my eyes. You showed me that I was lying to myself and for that I shall be forever in your debt.

I cannot think of any others. If I forgot you I am truly sorry. You guys have helped me through several hard times. You have supported me when I doubted myself. I shall always remember this.

On a side note, I shall try and post A Dark Day weekly but I am not sure I'll be able to.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 6:52:55 PM
At 12/11/2014 6:24:46 PM, carriead20 wrote:
I am officially taking an extended leave from DDO. I need to rethink what I am doing with my life. I love DDO and its community but it is completely enveloping my life. So before I go I would like to give a shout out to some friends.

Awh. Okay. Hope you come back soon (so we can corrupt you more), though! :D
UchihaCutie - Its been like 3 weeks since you've been on but you still hold a place in my heart as one of the first people to pull me out of hell.

LMAO

I'm going to call him UchiCutie now. XD
Rev - What the hell man? You are a super-troll yet I can't force myself to hate. I actually like you. You are a funny guy that is quite enjoyable to talk to.

Awh, thanks! *hugs Carrie*
Shield - Although your blueberry muffins suck I still want to thank you for being a good friend to not only me but to my kitty as well.

LOL
Comrade_Silly_Otter - Thank you for the many laughs throughout our conversations. But please do not share our secret while I am gone, eh?

*begins snooping*
ElCorzanAma - You are one of the few people on here that I consider a trusting person. Whenever we talk I feel like I can be myself. You have helped pull me out of depression and for that I shall be eternally grateful.

That's Marie for you. ;D
ESocialBookworm - You have induced many laughter episodes during work that you almost got me fired. It would have been worth it though. You are constantly being a DDOrk, I am glad that I have met you. One day I shall surpass your stalking skills.

XD Annie almost got you fired. Wow.
I cannot think of any others. If I forgot you I am truly sorry. You guys have helped me through several hard times. You have supported me when I doubted myself. I shall always remember this.

GROUP HUG! *hugs everyone except UchiCutie*
On a side note, I shall try and post A Dark Day weekly but I am not sure I'll be able to.

PLS D:>
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:13:49 AM
You'll be missed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:14:20 AM
So wait? How am I on the quirky side?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:21:16 AM

dbushwacker (dbushybush) - We may not talk much but I still consider you a good friend to me. You have made me laugh when no one else could.

Heyfur (kitty) - You are one of it not my closest friend on DDO. We have been through hell and high water together. You have helped open my eyes to the good side of the world. We have gone on adventures as Unicorn and Kitty, King Kong and (imposter) Queen Kong, and others.

Bsh - We may not talk much but on the occasion that we do we always have a blast. I hope that while I am gone you and YYW get a chance to meet. If that doesn't happen at least strengthen your relationship. As far as I can tell you are really lucky.

Domr - We haven't talked at all but I would still like to say thank you and go to hell. You accepted my first debate and then proceeded to annihilate me in the first round.

clearcrystal - We may not have talked very much but you are a cool guy. You are into anime, shooting guns, and many other things. If we were to meet IRL I am sure we would be close friends.

Lannan - While you may be on the quirky side I still think very highly of you. You have slowed down if not stopped my nightmares completely.

PetersSmith - You have removed the wool that was once covering my eyes. You showed me that I was lying to myself and for that I shall be forever in your debt.

Wow, that was sweet of you :) Anyways, goodbye and may fortune be ever in your favor...or something along those lines.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:52:06 AM

Thanks, Carrie!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 1:07:26 AM
I only know like two people who were named, including the OP. Going on DDO these days is like listening to my little cousin talk about all the new cartoons he watches.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:52:11 AM

Carrier :(. Why leaving me? Leaving me hanging? You so selfish! I mean you did tell me you were thinking about it but I didn't think you were serious. I'm going to miss you :'(. I appreciate your kind words my unicorn, thank you very much. You have always been nothing but kind to me. Always offering your help and support, your happiness and your laughter, I was always grateful for you, and I always will be. Your generosity knows no bounds, and you truly a great person at heart. No matter how much your emotions try to conceal that. You are a true close friend and I don't let go of those quite easily, so you better know that this doesn't end here. Remember when I said I will ALWAYS be there for you. I was serious, this site isn't the only way of communicating with friends. You can always email me, especially with your fanfic updates. I want to read what happens to Queen Heyfur. :) This site won't be as fun anymore D: who will I go on unicorn adventures with?! and who will be imposter King Kong? Anyway, I hope everything goes for you just as you have planned. I wish the best for you in all that you do, may good always be in your favor. Don't ever forget that there is always good in the world, and you, are apart of that good. Stay nice and funny. :P I'm going to have to kick your donkey behind if you don't. :ooooo teeeheeeee :3
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:53:58 AM
At 12/12/2014 9:52:11 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

Carrier :(. Why leaving me? Leaving me hanging? You so selfish! I mean you did tell me you were thinking about it but I didn't think you were serious. I'm going to miss you :'(. I appreciate your kind words my unicorn, thank you very much. You have always been nothing but kind to me. Always offering your help and support, your happiness and your laughter, I was always grateful for you, and I always will be. Your generosity knows no bounds, and you truly a great person at heart. No matter how much your emotions try to conceal that. You are a true close friend and I don't let go of those quite easily, so you better know that this doesn't end here. Remember when I said I will ALWAYS be there for you. I was serious, this site isn't the only way of communicating with friends. You can always email me, especially with your fanfic updates. I want to read what happens to Queen Heyfur. :) This site won't be as fun anymore D: who will I go on unicorn adventures with?! and who will be imposter King Kong? Anyway, I hope everything goes for you just as you have planned. I wish the best for you in all that you do, may good always be in your favor. Don't ever forget that there is always good in the world, and you, are apart of that good. Stay nice and funny. :P I'm going to have to kick your donkey behind if you don't. :ooooo teeeheeeee :3

you're truly a great*
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:57:44 AM

</3 It was a tough decision. I will be back though.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:06:01 AM
At 12/12/2014 9:57:44 AM, carriead20 wrote:

Don't have a broken heart! D: :(
well you'd better be, or I'd have to search your little town, stalk you, and do scary things o.o.....................
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:09:45 AM
Goodbye comrade, you enjoy your time away.
Patch things up, infact.. * Hands roll of duct tape *
Don't ask, you know when you'll need it.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:09:51 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:06:01 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

well you'd better be, or I'd have to search your little town, stalk you, and do scary things o.o.....................

O.O

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:13:11 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:09:51 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

}:] <- lmao that face ALWAYS reminds me of you. :3
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:19:54 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:13:11 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

O.O

3 <--- That face reminds me of you ROFLMAO

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:20:15 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:09:45 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
Goodbye comrade, you enjoy your time away.
Patch things up, infact.. * Hands roll of duct tape *
Don't ask, you know when you'll need it.

LOL

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:26:34 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:19:54 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

yay! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:27:54 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:26:34 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

O.O

}:] }:] }:] }:] }:]

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:30:05 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:27:54 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:32:36 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:30:05 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

O.O

| :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:33:51 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:32:36 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

p: b: p: b: p: b: p: b: p: b: p: b: p: b: p: b: p: b:
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:34:30 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:33:51 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

O.O

I started that lol. P: b: P: b: P: b:

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:35:24 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:34:30 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

yes you did. *licks eyes*
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:35:59 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:35:24 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

O.O

P: :D

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:36:56 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:35:59 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

Oh em gee, who am I going to SPAM now that you're leaving? D: D: D:
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:37:38 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:36:56 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

O.O

Shield?

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:41:34 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:37:38 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

Shield?

Of course. :3 but I think he has patience, it's funny when I spam you cause you get so impatient and frustrated lmfao.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:44:04 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:41:34 AM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 10:37:38 AM, carriead20 wrote:

O.O

Shield?

Of course. :3 but I think he has patience, it's funny when I spam you cause you get so impatient and