Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:36:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 10:18:56 AM, Tweka wrote:
What is yours?

Attack on Titan would be my *newest* favorite anime, along with the first-half of Death Note (didn't really care for the 2nd half after L died, he should have been the one to stop... oh nvm).

Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z were my original favorites though.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 2:30:16 PM
At 12/12/2014 10:36:08 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
What is yours?

Attack on Titan would be my *newest* favorite anime, along with the first-half of Death Note (didn't really care for the 2nd half after L died, he should have been the one to stop... oh nvm).

AoT's opening's one of the best I've ever heard.

And Death Note was pretty good in the second half too, though.

BRUH. Seriously?

Sword Art Online
One Piece
Code Geass

Watch *at least* those or I'ma block you. ;D
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 3:53:00 PM
At 12/12/2014 2:30:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/12/2014 10:36:08 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
What is yours?

AoT's opening's one of the best I've ever heard.

And Death Note was pretty good in the second half too, though.

BRUH. Seriously?

Sword Art Online
One Piece
Code Geass

Watch *at least* those or I'ma block you. ;D

The only one I haven't watched on your list is Code Geass. I loved the other two shows you listed, and am still following Sword Art Online on Crunchyroll whenever a new episode is posted. I really really loved the first season of Sword Art Online better though.

Death note... pffft. It was brilliant, genius, I loved it with all my heart. Then L dies and the writers decide to throw in some wack emotionless robot kid who can deduce things from thin air. It was shitty writing and a weak attempt by the writers to kill off Kira. The only person that should have rightfully killed Kira was L. I'm still pissed they killed Kira off regardless, I would have loved to see him as absolute ruler of the world. At-least L actually had reasons to deduce things the way he did through hints or revelations, his replacement literally pulled information he could NEVER know out of his azz.

I'm also gonna check out Bleach at some point. Heard that's a good show too.

Still though, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z was the original anime for me, either that or Pokemon but it pissed me off how Ash never wins at the end. He literally loses the Elite Four challenges or their equivalent in like, every f*cking season.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 5:55:05 PM
Zoids all the way
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.