Jump to topic:

Why i dislike the U.S government

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 3:32:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Over the years, i had grown to dislike the government. I cannot say i hate the country as a whole because i don't. I don't deny that people belonging to lower branches of the government are sincerely trying to serve their country, the culture is tolerable, but there was one thing bothering me. I was a wild teen whom at one point wanted to ensure justice was served. I dreamed that one day i would create an artificially intelligent breed of cyborgs designed to work as the new "police", the new militarized force of this country. No longer would anyone have to die in the line of duty to protect us. I knew there would be objections to it, people claiming i can't do it. Why not? Inducing fear worked for Singapore and other countries, why can't it work for this one? I would train them to use psychological warfare, the best technology, weapons, intel, everything to be the most efficient and effective war machines with no trace of emotions. I'd ensure that they struck fear into the hearts of criminals, not caring if innocent citizens feared them in the process. What made me give up was the opposition. These cyborgs would not fit the "idealized" image of America. The people would want men and women who displayed heroic bravery and courage. To me, it was ridiculous. You would rather have flawed and mortal humans risk their lives? It was absurd because i was the person willing to do whatever it took to ensure justice, no matter how unethical my work had to be, but no..America needs a sense of morality.

Before you give any lectures on my "bashing of America" realize that these cyborgs i idealized is the reality. This country has the highest crime rate because it's not harsh enough. I was angered by the crimes committed by people in power for the greater good and still politicians smile because after all, appearances are everything. I was disgusted by the arrogance of this government in "spreading democracy" among nations. It almost drove to the point where i almost swore to never again be gullible. Never again would i depend on the government for spoonfed knowledge. People saw me as a weak boy, but when i grew up to be a man, i would become cold and extremely dangerous. I would be branded a traitor and a terrorist, but i would hunt those responsible one by one like animals because the supreme court wasn't enough. Of course i'm not this way anymore, but i still have conflicts with some things in this system we call "American democracy."
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 4:15:54 PM
Was my comment deleted?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 4:28:17 PM
I hate the govt too, have for decades. Govt has nothing to offer anyone who seeks to be self reliant and risk their wealth to start a business. Govt is just a massive noose and a monkey on the backs of people who seek to be self reliant and self sustaining. Govt despises people like this.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%