Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Heading off on vacation now.

DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:41:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am going on vacation. What this means is that I will be on DDo, but only one episode of "Survivor" will come out in the next two weeks. Will return soon!

DarthKirones.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 2:27:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 6:41:30 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
I am going on vacation. What this means is that I will be on DDo, but only one episode of "Survivor" will come out in the next two weeks. Will return soon!

DarthKirones.

Enjoy your trip!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Have fun!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:48:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Have fun!

Your profile picture. o.o
You find that attractive? o.o Not judging just its interesting to see your type. lol.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:49:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 11:48:28 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Have fun!

Your profile picture. o.o
You find that attractive? o.o Not judging just its interesting to see your type. lol.

I find that orgasmic...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:49:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 11:48:28 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Have fun!

Your profile picture. o.o
You find that attractive? o.o Not judging just its interesting to see your type. lol.

What do you think my type is, lol?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:52:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 11:49:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:48:28 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Have fun!

Your profile picture. o.o
You find that attractive? o.o Not judging just its interesting to see your type. lol.

What do you think my type is, lol?

A scary looking dude, with tats....lol.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:55:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 11:52:46 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:49:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:48:28 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Have fun!

Your profile picture. o.o
You find that attractive? o.o Not judging just its interesting to see your type. lol.

What do you think my type is, lol?

A scary looking dude, with tats....lol.

He isn't scary looking. I'd love to run my tongue over those tattoos...My type isn't scary-looking or tattooed, as I can fall for guys who don't fit either or both of those descriptions.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:59:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 11:55:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:52:46 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:49:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:48:28 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Have fun!

Your profile picture. o.o
You find that attractive? o.o Not judging just its interesting to see your type. lol.

What do you think my type is, lol?

A scary looking dude, with tats....lol.

He isn't scary looking. I'd love to run my tongue over those tattoos...My type isn't scary-looking or tattooed, as I can fall for guys who don't fit either or both of those descriptions.

o.o
This is why sex should be banned, and only artificial fertilization should occur. When this becomes logistically capable no one will ever need to have sex. What a wonderful world then....no more rape, and a lot less emotion. <3
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 12:01:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 11:59:53 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:55:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:52:46 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:49:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:48:28 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/17/2014 11:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Have fun!

Your profile picture. o.o
You find that attractive? o.o Not judging just its interesting to see your type. lol.

What do you think my type is, lol?

A scary looking dude, with tats....lol.

He isn't scary looking. I'd love to run my tongue over those tattoos...My type isn't scary-looking or tattooed, as I can fall for guys who don't fit either or both of those descriptions.

o.o
This is why sex should be banned, and only artificial fertilization should occur. When this becomes logistically capable no one will ever need to have sex. What a wonderful world then....no more rape, and a lot less emotion. <3

When I get back from break I want to challenge you on the resolution: "Sex should be made Illegal within the Next 100 years."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...