Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Lannan13,000 Posts and that means AMA

lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 8:39:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've reached 13k posts. Ask Me Anything.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 8:41:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/29/2014 8:39:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've reached 13k posts. Ask Me Anything.

Why do you have to leave us for so long? T______________T
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 8:49:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/29/2014 8:41:28 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/29/2014 8:39:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've reached 13k posts. Ask Me Anything.

Why do you have to leave us for so long? T______________T

I have to go to my MOS school. There is a slim chance that I might have free time there and be able to respond as soon as Decemeber 2015, but that's a slim chance.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 8:49:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/29/2014 8:49:03 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/29/2014 8:41:28 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/29/2014 8:39:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've reached 13k posts. Ask Me Anything.

Why do you have to leave us for so long? T______________T

I have to go to my MOS school. There is a slim chance that I might have free time there and be able to respond as soon as Decemeber 2015, but that's a slim chance.

): Okay.

Why is internet censored there?
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 8:55:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/29/2014 8:49:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/29/2014 8:49:03 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/29/2014 8:41:28 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/29/2014 8:39:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've reached 13k posts. Ask Me Anything.

Why do you have to leave us for so long? T______________T

I have to go to my MOS school. There is a slim chance that I might have free time there and be able to respond as soon as Decemeber 2015, but that's a slim chance.

): Okay.

Why is internet censored there?

Like I said, I'm not really sure, but with what I'm doing I'm pretty sure.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer