Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Resolved: YYW can be really mean.

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:06:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:04:29 PM, YYW wrote:
I take PRO. Anyone want to take CON?

You should ask Wrich
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:07:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:06:33 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:04:29 PM, YYW wrote:
I take PRO. Anyone want to take CON?

You should ask Wrich

haha he and I would definitely be in agreement on this one. Wrich is convinced that I'm the worst person in the world.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:10:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:07:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:06:33 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:04:29 PM, YYW wrote:
I take PRO. Anyone want to take CON?

You should ask Wrich

haha he and I would definitely be in agreement on this one. Wrich is convinced that I'm the worst person in the world.

In all reality, though, it is practically impossible to take con on this subject for any person.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:14:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:04:29 PM, YYW wrote:
I take PRO. Anyone want to take CON?

Are we allowed to troll the debate?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:14:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:12:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
If we define "mean" as "heterosexual," then maybe.

I'm definitely only into guys...
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:15:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:14:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:04:29 PM, YYW wrote:
I take PRO. Anyone want to take CON?

Are we allowed to troll the debate?

Maybe...
Tsar of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:16:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:15:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:14:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:04:29 PM, YYW wrote:
I take PRO. Anyone want to take CON?

Are we allowed to troll the debate?

Maybe...

Well, I did debate Imabench a long time ago, arguing that he should not be banned (while he was arguing that he should). Though I'd define the definition of "mean" to be average (the mathematical definition) and argue that you are not average.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:17:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:15:19 PM, YYW wrote:
The trick is 'can.'
ANYONE 'can' be really mean- it is if they choose to, that counts.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:17:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:14:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:12:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
If we define "mean" as "heterosexual," then maybe.

I'm definitely only into guys...

But perhaps you are really a girl that is into guys!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:19:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:04:29 PM, YYW wrote:
I take PRO. Anyone want to take CON?

Truism debates aren't my forte. Sorry.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:17:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:14:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:12:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
If we define "mean" as "heterosexual," then maybe.

I'm definitely only into guys...

But perhaps you are really a girl that is into guys!

*checks between my legs*

Nope. I definitely have a penis.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:27:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I'll take you...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:27:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:17:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:14:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:12:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
If we define "mean" as "heterosexual," then maybe.

I'm definitely only into guys...

But perhaps you are really a girl that is into guys!

*checks between my legs*

Nope. I definitely have a penis.

YOU'RE A SHEMALE
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:28:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:27:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I'll take you...

Daring... because I can be incredibly mean to people... just ask a former friend of ours ;)
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:28:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:27:43 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:17:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:14:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:12:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
If we define "mean" as "heterosexual," then maybe.

I'm definitely only into guys...

But perhaps you are really a girl that is into guys!

*checks between my legs*

Nope. I definitely have a penis.

YOU'RE A SHEMALE

And I don't have tits...
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:29:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:28:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:27:43 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:17:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:14:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:12:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
If we define "mean" as "heterosexual," then maybe.

I'm definitely only into guys...

But perhaps you are really a girl that is into guys!

*checks between my legs*

Nope. I definitely have a penis.

YOU'RE A SHEMALE

And I don't have tits...

LIES
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:29:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:28:53 PM, YYW wrote:
In the event that anyone didn't know... I am in fact a guy, and I am only into guys

roflmao

inb4 YYW is a tranny
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:30:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:29:45 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:28:53 PM, YYW wrote:
In the event that anyone didn't know... I am in fact a guy, and I am only into guys

roflmao

inb4 YYW is a tranny

Oh fvck off
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:30:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:28:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:27:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I'll take you...

Daring... because I can be incredibly mean to people... just ask a former friend of ours ;)

I'll send the challenge?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:31:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:30:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:28:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:27:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I'll take you...

Daring... because I can be incredibly mean to people... just ask a former friend of ours ;)

I'll send the challenge?

Tomorrow... sure.
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:31:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:30:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:29:45 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:28:53 PM, YYW wrote:
In the event that anyone didn't know... I am in fact a guy, and I am only into guys

roflmao

inb4 YYW is a tranny

Oh fvck off

You should thank me; I'm just pissing you off so you can reference the bad things you say to me. :P
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:32:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:30:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:28:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:27:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:22:50 PM, YYW wrote:
I'll take you...

Daring... because I can be incredibly mean to people... just ask a former friend of ours ;)

I'll send the challenge?

Although really I was just being totally sarcastic about this...
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:32:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:31:45 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:30:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:29:45 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:28:53 PM, YYW wrote:
In the event that anyone didn't know... I am in fact a guy, and I am only into guys

roflmao

inb4 YYW is a tranny

Oh fvck off

You should thank me; I'm just pissing you off so you can reference the bad things you say to me. :P

Ya except i'm not going to be mean to you...
Tsar of DDO
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:32:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I want to know if you are going to heaven with your sins forgiven. I have no doubt you can be mean. I know I can be mean.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:35:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:32:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I want to know if you are going to heaven with your sins forgiven. I have no doubt you can be mean. I know I can be mean.

Didn't you say you were going to leave two or three weeks ago? >.>
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:35:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 6:32:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:31:45 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:30:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:29:45 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/2/2015 6:28:53 PM, YYW wrote:
In the event that anyone didn't know... I am in fact a guy, and I am only into guys

roflmao

inb4 YYW is a tranny

Oh fvck off

You should thank me; I'm just pissing you off so you can reference the bad things you say to me. :P

Ya except i'm not going to be mean to you...

Awh thanks. :3
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 6:37:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's that you're shamelessly ridiculous more than anything, to be honest. Your being mean isn't far out of line with bench naming himself 'Doctor', and is relatively harmless. Skep put you to shame in that thread about gay men donating blood, really. But you just carry on with astounding petulance and projection and waah pfff