Jump to topic:

Does anyone like ballet?

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 7:36:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Personally I really like Prokofiev's adaption of Cinderella in three acts. I wish there were a ballet theater in Pakistan. :'(
Then of course there is the mighty Tchaikovsky's music in Swan Lake. I think that's pretty awesome.

Tho do people here like ballet? I love watching opera and ballet. <3 Though I do not get the opportunity, and my education in them is limited.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 1:55:19 PM
I especially love Khachaturian's Spartacus.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 8:55:27 AM
At 1/3/2015 7:36:49 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Personally I really like Prokofiev's adaption of Cinderella in three acts. I wish there were a ballet theater in Pakistan. :'(
Then of course there is the mighty Tchaikovsky's music in Swan Lake. I think that's pretty awesome.

Tho do people here like ballet? I love watching opera and ballet. <3 Though I do not get the opportunity, and my education in them is limited.

Dennis used to take ballet lessons when he was a kid.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 9:05:11 AM

Why do you even still pretend to be straight.

It's cool, we love you no matter what.
Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 9:51:29 AM

I'm not a fan of the dancing aspect but ballet has created some of the best scores to go along with them. So no I guess I don't like ballet... just classical music.
Words are wind.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:30:20 AM
At 1/8/2015 9:05:11 AM, Wylted wrote:

-.-
I'm heterosexual Wylted. One day I might just sleep with yer sista to prove it. BOOM
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:30:27 AM
At 1/8/2015 8:55:27 AM, Defro wrote:

I know. I know because we talked about it when I mentioned I used to take lessons as a kid too. :P
I remember I took them for like a year. The first position and all that shizz. It was fun!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:32:03 AM
At 1/8/2015 11:30:27 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I know. I know because we talked about it when I mentioned I used to take lessons as a kid too. :P
I remember I took them for like a year. The first position and all that shizz. It was fun!

That Is so gay
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 6:27:25 AM
At 1/8/2015 11:32:03 AM, Wylted wrote:

That Is so gay

I just insulted you, and you're not pissed? I SAID ID HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SISTER! Who is a woman...I checked, this is a heterosexual comeback. :P
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 6:38:08 AM
At 1/9/2015 6:27:25 AM, Ajabi wrote:

That Is so gay

I just insulted you, and you're not pissed? I SAID ID HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SISTER! Who is a woman...I checked, this is a heterosexual comeback. :P

If I wanted my come back, I'd smack you in the mouth so you spit it out ;)
Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 12:14:15 PM
At 1/8/2015 11:30:20 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 1/8/2015 9:05:11 AM, Wylted wrote:

-.-
I'm heterosexual Wylted. One day I might just sleep with yer sista to prove it. BOOM

Aren't you asexual?
Words are wind.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 12:29:46 PM
At 1/9/2015 6:38:08 AM, Wylted wrote:

That Is so gay

http://www.quickmeme.com...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 12:48:51 PM

That Is so gay

ZING!
Words are wind.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 12:51:47 PM

That Is so gay

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUUUM

#getrekt
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 11:46:21 PM

That Is so gay

LOLOLOL
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:40:11 PM
I like ballet, but I prefer the Opera. If you mean "like" as in participate then, no. My sister took ballet classes while I took break-dancing classes.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:47:23 PM
I like ballet, but am not that knowledgeable with it. I started a class when I was younger, but dropped out too soon because it clashed with swimming and I loved the latter more.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:48:38 PM

http://media1.giphy.com...
you're epic rofl
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:49:00 PM
Yuh wah some aloes fuh dat bun ajab?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:51:54 PM
sig
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:32:04 PM
At 1/13/2015 4:59:12 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 1/13/2015 3:51:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
sig

aye gal. wuz de scene?

Nuh much. How de vybez gwoin?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:55:36 PM
At 1/13/2015 6:32:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
sig

aye gal. wuz de scene?

dey gewd. we liming owah?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 6:57:57 PM
At 1/13/2015 6:55:36 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 1/13/2015 6:32:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
sig

aye gal. wuz de scene?

dey gewd. we liming owah?

Ah hatta go an wok fuh school or meh mudda'll gimme rell licks gyal. Maybe later, nah? Dem ole people does be so hoity hoity, ent?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY