Jump to topic:

Social Media

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 7:23:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm Facebook friends with some DDOians, but I'd like to change that actually lol. I'd only like to stay friends with the people whose name I can put a face to (or whatever) and recently I've realized that I don't know who a lot of them are. If I unfriend you, just message me here and tell me who you are cuz it means I'm confused and just need clarification of your identity maybe?

Anyway I don't use Twitter or really anything else. Instagram is my favorite form of social media. Post your handles if you want.
President of DDO
bestreligion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:25:16 AM
At 1/11/2015 7:23:32 AM, Danielle wrote:
I'm Facebook friends with some DDOians, but I'd like to change that actually lol. I'd only like to stay friends with the people whose name I can put a face to (or whatever) and recently I've realized that I don't know who a lot of them are. If I unfriend you, just message me here and tell me who you are cuz it means I'm confused and just need clarification of your identity maybe?

Anyway I don't use Twitter or really anything else. Instagram is my favorite form of social media. Post your handles if you want.

OK..But why need clarification or all.. :)
religious communication
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:51:01 AM
At 1/11/2015 7:23:32 AM, Danielle wrote:

Harumph!!
I see you don't like me enough to be my friend.