Jump to topic:

Prom Date

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 9:01:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My school prom is 2 months away, but I don't have a date. Last prom, I went stag and it was boring. Though I did make new friends.

So yeah... I don't have a date, again, and its hard for me to find one since,
1. My school is exclusively for males.
2. I live far away from my school (like 1 hour drive) so I can't spend time with my guy friends who all live near my school to meet some girls together.
3. I'm an introvert , so I don't go out much.
4. I don't have girl friends and I hardly spoke with one, so my social skills with girls are kind of low since I have no experience.

At the moment, I don't know any girls that ain't part of my family. The closest one I know is a family friend, who's already in college and is older than me, but I can't ask her out since I hardly know her and it will be kind of awkward.

Do you think I can still find a date? If so, how?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 9:16:17 AM
At 1/11/2015 9:01:25 AM, XLAV wrote:
My school prom is 2 months away, but I don't have a date. Last prom, I went stag and it was boring. Though I did make new friends.

2. I live far away from my school (like 1 hour drive) so I can't spend time with my guy friends who all live near my school to meet some girls together.
4. I don't have girl friends and I hardly spoke with one, so my social skills with girls are kind of low since I have no experience.

At the moment, I don't know any girls that ain't part of my family. The closest one I know is a family friend, who's already in college and is older than me, but I can't ask her out since I hardly know her and it will be kind of awkward.

You can go with me, baby <3
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 11:06:29 AM
At 1/11/2015 9:16:17 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
You can go with me, baby <3
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 11:50:20 AM

Take a guy friend.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:43:21 PM

Carry a cousin.
I'll go with you <3
Carry your computer and I'll dress up all pretty for ya <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 8:40:15 AM

F*ck dates bro go stag.
For that matter, f*ck prom bro just go to the afterparty and get wasted.
If you go to the afterparty, you'll have higher chances of hooking up with girls cause they'll be drunk and you'll be drunk.
Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 8:50:37 AM
Don't go to prom. High schoolers think that prom is like some magical heavenly experience when its just an overpriced dance. I barely remember my prom and it was only 3 years ago. I don't talk to the girl I took, I didn't make any life changing or impactful discoveries that will be with me forever. It was pretty stupid how much stock teenagers put in prom...
Words are wind.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 8:53:48 AM
At 1/12/2015 8:50:37 AM, Clovis wrote:
Don't go to prom. High schoolers think that prom is like some magical heavenly experience when its just an overpriced dance. I barely remember my prom and it was only 3 years ago. I don't talk to the girl I took, I didn't make any life changing or impactful discoveries that will be with me forever. It was pretty stupid how much stock teenagers put in prom...