Jump to topic:

A note to parents, You don't own your childre

SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 6:14:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am so God damn tired of people telling other people what to do. Happiness is a God damn right. Both ,my parents treated me like a slave. I am glad my father died. He was abusive. My mother does not care what I think either. I hate my family. My family makes me wish I was dead. I never asked to be born.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:15:45 PM
At 1/15/2015 6:14:30 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I am so God damn tired of people telling other people what to do. Happiness is a God damn right. Both ,my parents treated me like a slave. I am glad my father died. He was abusive. My mother does not care what I think either. I hate my family. My family makes me wish I was dead. I never asked to be born.

Have you moved out of home yet, if not it might be time.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:35:25 PM
At 1/15/2015 7:15:45 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

IM SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I CANT SEE VERY WELL. i MADE NICE WITH MY MOTHER, BUT MY FATHER HAS BEEN OUT IMY LIFE SINCE I WAS 13.13. i AMW ANGRY BECAUSE OF ALL IVE BEEN THROUGH. I JUST HAD TO RANT. tHANKS FOR LISTENING.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:00:05 PM
At 1/15/2015 7:35:25 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

IM SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I CANT SEE VERY WELL. i MADE NICE WITH MY MOTHER, BUT MY FATHER HAS BEEN OUT IMY LIFE SINCE I WAS 13.13. i AMW ANGRY BECAUSE OF ALL IVE BEEN THROUGH. I JUST HAD TO RANT. tHANKS FOR LISTENING.

SINCE YOU EYES ARE PLAYING UP, I WILL CONTINUE SHOUTING :o) GOOD THAT YOU HAVE GOT IT ALL SORTED WITH YOUR MUM. BEST TO FORGIVE, MORE FOR YOURSELF THAN FOR ANYONE ELSE'S SAKE.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
SitaraMusica
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 10:09:58 PM
At 1/15/2015 9:00:05 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:
At 1/15/2015 7:35:25 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:

SINCE YOU EYES ARE PLAYING UP, I WILL CONTINUE SHOUTING :o) GOOD THAT YOU HAVE GOT IT ALL SORTED WITH YOUR MUM. BEST TO FORGIVE, MORE FOR YOURSELF THAN FOR ANYONE ELSE'S SAKE.
THANK YOU. THAT MEANS A LOT. :d