Need A Movie To Watch!

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:07:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 12:57:20 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I need to watch a nice movie that i'll fall in love with. Or an anime or a tv show or anything.

Do you like wuxia films? Hero and House of Flying Daggers are both visually stunning. I also liked the recent adaption of Anna Karenin, as well as The Last Station, if you're into Tolstoy. The Grand Budapest Hotel was wonderful as well.

As for older stuff, I love Show Boat, Gypsy, Gone with the Wind, Auntie Mame, My Fair Lady, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Gone with the Wind, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Sunset Boulevard. Game of Thrones is a fantastic TV show; though I am a huge fan of the books as well.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 2:01:45 AM
Also, if you like Shakespeare, Ralph Fiennes made a fantastic, modern adaption of Coriolanus.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:57:48 AM
Princess Bride is a great movie and is not as girly as it sounds.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 12:51:31 PM
I need to watch a nice movie that i'll fall in love with. Or an anime or a tv show or anything.

A good humor movie that I think you would like due to it's black lettered humor would be Team America: World Police Force. Nothing says Funny like racist puppets.

TV shows.
1. Raw
2. Rosario+Vampire
3. Code Geass
4. Yu-Gi-Oh!
5. Walker, Texas Ranger
6. Dukes of Hazzard
7. Knight Rider
8. NCIS
9. Ed, Edd, and Eddy
10. My Little Pony
11. Lil Miss Rarity (Only if you enjoy masochism)
12. The Wrong Turn Series
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 12:57:52 PM
At 1/19/2015 12:51:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:

A good humor movie that I think you would like due to it's black lettered humor would be Team America: World Police Force. Nothing says Funny like racist puppets.

TV shows.
1. Raw
2. Rosario+Vampire
3. Code Geass
4. Yu-Gi-Oh!
5. Walker, Texas Ranger
6. Dukes of Hazzard
7. Knight Rider
8. NCIS
9. Ed, Edd, and Eddy
10. My Little Pony
11. Lil Miss Rarity (Only if you enjoy masochism)
12. The Wrong Turn Series
13. Another
14. Fairy Tail
15. Death Note (If not already watched, if watched watch again)
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:15:38 PM

The Matrix
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid