Jump to topic:

Trash me

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:41:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm a slightly Janusz Korwin Mikke styled Libertarian advocate of a reformed less democratic federal constitutional republic. This is your chance to criticise the fuvk out of my views if you wish.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:54:51 PM
At 1/19/2015 3:41:09 PM, SebUK wrote:
I'm a slightly Janusz Korwin Mikke styled Libertarian advocate of a reformed less democratic federal constitutional republic. This is your chance to criticise the fuvk out of my views if you wish.

You're a witch.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 4:14:18 PM
You're so awesome you make trash cry!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 4:18:59 PM

You will encourage nuclear war over a hedge dispute and who will possibly build the roads?!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 10:38:58 AM
At 1/19/2015 3:54:51 PM, Varrack wrote:

You're a witch.

Obviously
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 10:40:01 AM
At 1/19/2015 4:14:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You're so awesome you make trash cry!

I swear I didn't mean to make trash cry
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 10:40:56 AM
At 1/19/2015 4:18:59 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

You will encourage nuclear war over a hedge dispute and who will possibly build the roads?!

Oh no! Not the roads... You got me man :(