Jump to topic:

100th Post: I'm a lesbian in a man's body

gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 6:26:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In recognition of this great milestone of 100 forum posts and for a bit of moral support for 1harderthanyouthink I have decided to come out to the DDO community.

For many years I have struggled with the feeling that I am attracted to women, but have come to terms with that now and am embracing this facet of my personality.

Don't listen to the haters 1harderthanyouthink - there may be more equality now, but that doesn't necessarily make it easier for you to come to terms with who you are.

ok, I'm off...need to get a few things from the farmers market and worm my cats.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 11:17:58 AM
At 1/23/2015 6:26:24 AM, gingerbread-man wrote:
In recognition of this great milestone of 100 forum posts and for a bit of moral support for 1harderthanyouthink I have decided to come out to the DDO community.

For many years I have struggled with the feeling that I am attracted to women, but have come to terms with that now and am embracing this facet of my personality.

Don't listen to the haters 1harderthanyouthink - there may be more equality now, but that doesn't necessarily make it easier for you to come to terms with who you are.

ok, I'm off...need to get a few things from the farmers market and worm my cats.

Technically that means you are transgender.

A lesbian = persons of the female gender who is sexually attracted to the female gender.

you are thus then a person of female gender who is sexually attracted to the female gender, but you are in a man's body.

You have my support as you transition to a female body.

PS. God speed with your pu$$ies.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 12:27:43 PM
At 1/23/2015 11:17:58 AM, slo1 wrote:

A lesbian = persons of the female gender who is sexually attracted to the female gender.

you are thus then a person of female gender who is sexually attracted to the female gender, but you are in a man's body.

That's the thing, I 'vie got enough of those, don't need anymore. Due to the character limit in the topic I was unable to adequately describe that it is in fact a transgender lesbian that is trapped in my body. This gender identity business can be very confusing.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 12:28:23 PM

That's the thing, I 've got enough of those, don't need anymore. Due to the character limit in the topic I was unable to adequately describe that it is in fact a transgender lesbian that is trapped in my body. This gender identity business can be very confusing.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 12:33:40 PM
At 1/23/2015 12:27:43 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

That's the thing, I 'vie got enough of those, don't need anymore. Due to the character limit in the topic I was unable to adequately describe that it is in fact a transgender lesbian that is trapped in my body. This gender identity business can be very confusing.

Well hopefully the ones you do have don't have worms. lol.

I'm glad you clarified that. I'm just razzing you.

on a serious note, It is Indeed confusing, which is exactly why people shouldn't get up and into other people's business when they are going through confusing times and questioning their own gender identity.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 12:39:50 PM
At 1/23/2015 12:33:40 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 1/23/2015 12:27:43 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

Well hopefully the ones you do have don't have worms. lol.

I'm glad you clarified that. I'm just razzing you.

on a serious note, It is Indeed confusing, which is exactly why people shouldn't get up and into other people's business when they are going through confusing times and questioning their own gender identity.

Here here!!
Not my gumdrop buttons!