Jump to topic:

Acne related issue.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:46:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do hair follicles affected with acne continue to produce hair?

Although this may belong in the health forum, this thread will not be posted in the health forum due to the amount of spam and/or advertising which is located primarily in the health forum.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:47:35 PM
At 1/24/2015 9:46:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Although this may belong in the health forum, this thread will not be posted in the health forum due to the amount of spam and/or advertising which is located primarily in the health forum.

I always knew you were a spammer.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:13:20 PM
At 1/24/2015 9:47:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

How am I a spammer?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:20:37 PM
At 1/24/2015 10:13:20 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/24/2015 9:47:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

How am I a spammer?

It was a joke, which you apparently didn't get. >.>
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:16:51 PM

They do. I've had the most horrible acne possible when I was a teen, yet I have the most beautiful beard! :D What I don't know, is if hair can grow on acne scars. That seems a bit more difficult, although I have a friend that precisely lets his beard grow to cover them, and he doesn't seem to have any "bald points".
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 7:15:35 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:16:51 PM, Otokage wrote:

They do. I've had the most horrible acne possible when I was a teen, yet I have the most beautiful beard! :D What I don't know, is if hair can grow on acne scars. That seems a bit more difficult, although I have a friend that precisely lets his beard grow to cover them, and he doesn't seem to have any "bald points".

After some research, it can be concluded that acne scars do prohibit the growth of facial hair.

http://www.myacneskintreatments.com...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 10:29:50 PM
I can say with full honestly that acne did not discriminate against any part of me (this include acne in my pubes and on my butt, you're welcome for the image). However, my facial hair is patchy, with bald spots.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 10:49:01 PM
At 1/26/2015 10:29:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I can say with full honestly that acne did not discriminate against any part of me (this include acne in my pubes and on my butt, you're welcome for the image). However, my facial hair is patchy, with bald spots.

I can relate to this. I have had some sizable pimples on my hindquarters.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:34:03 PM

Acne sucks the big one, so if you are suffering do not be sucked in with all the rubbish TV commercials with gorgeous teens with fantastic skin. Talk to a doctor and get yourself on Roaccutane - its a bit of a shitty process and your acne can get worse before it gets better, but by the end of it your skin will be infinitely better.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:51:05 PM
At 1/27/2015 7:34:03 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

Acne sucks the big one, so if you are suffering do not be sucked in with all the rubbish TV commercials with gorgeous teens with fantastic skin. Talk to a doctor and get yourself on Roaccutane - its a bit of a shitty process and your acne can get worse before it gets better, but by the end of it your skin will be infinitely better.

I do not get much acne, but every one in a while, I get a big, pus filled pimple.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:46:51 PM
At 1/27/2015 7:51:05 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/27/2015 7:34:03 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

I do not get much acne, but every one in a while, I get a big, pus filled pimple.

Adolescence is hard enough without a bad case of cystic acne to totally screw with your day/week/month/year.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...