Jump to topic:

Ask Me Anything!

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:08:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I found myself doing one of these thingamabobs on a different site and today on a different site. Might as well do one here as well.

Shoot me the questions!

NOTE: Don't ask how I got here. I would like to annoy some nerds, Tophatoc and Sanji79 who chased me here.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:16:24 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:08:01 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
I found myself doing one of these thingamabobs on a different site and today on a different site. Might as well do one here as well.

Shoot me the questions!

NOTE: Don't ask how I got here. I would like to annoy some nerds, Tophatoc and Sanji79 who chased me here.

We should redo that debate of ours so we can finish it for real since my sickness is gone.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:18:32 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:16:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

We should redo that debate of ours so we can finish it for real since my sickness is gone.

That was a statement not a question.

If we do that debate again, I think we should chose different presidents. Since I already know your arguments and you know mine, it won't be that fun.
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:19:22 PM

Shoot me the questions!

What are your hobbies?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:19:34 PM

Shoot me the questions!

Are you a masochist?

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:20:08 PM

Shoot me the questions!

Are you married?

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:29:54 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:19:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

What are your hobbies?

Working on my websites(my career/job/hobbies)
-Selling artwork
-Selling melee weapons
Going surfing
Going to bars or book stores to pick up sleezy skanks(no jk lol)
Going to the gym
Playing video games(strategy)
Playing the stock market
Debate Team
Reading science journals specifically things that relate to neuroscience
Reading foreign policy journals
Being antagonistic and contrarian are also things I like to do at least so I am told lol

I tried very hard to think, that is 10.
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:31:12 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:19:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

Are you a masochist?

No, I would call myself a sadist though. I have read Marquis de Sade after all.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:31:35 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:29:54 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

What are your hobbies?

What website?
-Selling artwork
-Selling melee weapons
Going surfing
Going to the gym

What game?
Playing the stock market
Debate Team
Anything specific?
Being antagonistic and contrarian are also things I like to do at least so I am told lol

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:33:05 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:20:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

Are you married?

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

I will let Daniel Bryan explain:
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:40:05 PM

Shoot me the questions!

1. Are you gay, straight or somewhere in between?

2. Have you ever traveled outside of the United States? If so, where?

3. What would you do for a klondike bar?
Tsar of DDO
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:42:06 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:31:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

What are your hobbies?

What website?
No can do. I like to keep my real life and my Internet browsing life separate if you know what I mean. Plus I think posting one of my sites is against the TOU, I am not sure.
-Selling artwork
-Selling melee weapons
Going surfing
Going to the gym

What game?
No Greater Glory(a classic), the Total War Series, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, Nobunaga's Ambition series, the Rebuild Series and many more, they just are the most notable.
Playing the stock market
Debate Team
Anything specific?
National Interest & Foreign Affairs. I read foreign policy magazines as well but the journals tends to get more specific in the way that I like.

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:48:03 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:40:05 PM, YYW wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

I would prefer to call myself straight. But a guy with long hair will catch my look.

Yes, I have the Great White North, Canada. I have also studied abroad in Japan.

Many things but I have many exceptions, probably far too many too count. I prefer the Oreo Klondike bars.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:50:52 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:48:03 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 1/25/2015 6:40:05 PM, YYW wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

I would prefer to call myself straight. But a guy with long hair will catch my look.

Guys with long hair.... nice.

Yes, I have the Great White North, Canada. I have also studied abroad in Japan.

Very nice. Very nice.

Many things but I have many exceptions, probably far too many too count. I prefer the Oreo Klondike bars.

Oh those are tasty.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:51:07 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:42:06 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 1/25/2015 6:31:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

What are your hobbies?

What website?
No can do. I like to keep my real life and my Internet browsing life separate if you know what I mean. Plus I think posting one of my sites is against the TOU, I am not sure.

Ah, okay ;)
-Selling artwork
-Selling melee weapons
Going surfing
Going to the gym

What game?
No Greater Glory(a classic), the Total War Series, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, Nobunaga's Ambition series, the Rebuild Series and many more, they just are the most notable.
Playing the stock market
Debate Team
Anything specific?
National Interest & Foreign Affairs. I read foreign policy magazines as well but the journals tends to get more specific in the way that I like.
Ah, you should read retired CIA agents journels. You'll find some scary stuff in those. Do you have anything you can link me?

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:57:01 PM

Shoot me the questions!

What is your favorite over 40 star to think about during sex?
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:57:28 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:51:07 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ah, okay ;)
Ah, you should read retired CIA agents journels. You'll find some scary stuff in those. Do you have anything you can link me?
CIA journals that have been published? I see what you mean, you mean now, actual journals not journals with studies. Sounds like something I would read on Textfiles. Sounds like something we are not supposed to find. What do you exactly mean by journal? Actual content written by a CIA operative when they were or are an operative?
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:07:19 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:57:01 PM, Wylted wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

THAT IS HARD! THAT IS EXTREMELY HARD! You are asking me to pick one, I am shaking just thinking about it. This is probably the hardest thing I have done all day, it is very stressful. I'm going to Google...............

OK Five:

Selma Hayek, Rosemarie Dewitt, Julia Roberts, Halle Berry, Stacey Dash

Sorry, it is rarely a blonde that catches my taste unless they are leggy or have a face that makes me happy. That exception would be Carmen Electra. Brunettes & Asians or chicks with tats are my taste .
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:08:59 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:57:28 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Ah, okay ;)
CIA journals that have been published? I see what you mean, you mean now, actual journals not journals with studies. Sounds like something I would read on Textfiles. Sounds like something we are not supposed to find. What do you exactly mean by journal? Actual content written by a CIA operative when they were or are an operative?

Reports that have been unclassified and released to the public. The retirees can also release their journels and they show some spooky stuff too. like:
-Iran's War against the US
-Russian Federation supporting terror groups.
-Future collapse of the Petrodollar.
-Japanese terror group that owns a Uranium Mine.
-Al Qaeda planning to attack US maritime ports.
-Number of nuclear weapons that went "missing"
And more

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:18:25 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:07:19 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

THAT IS HARD! THAT IS EXTREMELY HARD! You are asking me to pick one, I am shaking just thinking about it. This is probably the hardest thing I have done all day, it is very stressful. I'm going to Google...............

OK Five:

Selma Hayek is my favorite actress and somebody I think about all the time during sex as well.

Sorry, it is rarely a blonde that catches my taste unless they are leggy or have a face that makes me happy. That exception would be Carmen Electra. Brunettes & Asians or chicks with tats are my taste .
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:23:51 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:08:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

Reports that have been unclassified and released to the public. The retirees can also release their journels and they show some spooky stuff too. like:
And more

I know what you are getting at now. In terms of covert operation I prefer the study of tactics rather than individual incidents. Such as profiling, agent provocateurs, and front organizations in order to further the operation. The CIA is very uninteresting compared to their counterparts since capitalism is not ideologoical. I find it very interesting how the KGB and the COMINTERN were able to control Communist Parties in foreign countries even right here in the US. Have you read "Lover Letter to America" by Tomas D. Schuman? I would highly recommend it. Also have you read anything on the Manchurian Incident or Gleiwitz Incident? I could go on but the CIA pales in comparison because the US is not as cut throat and ruthless.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:25:20 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:23:51 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

I know what you are getting at now. In terms of covert operation I prefer the study of tactics rather than individual incidents. Such as profiling, agent provocateurs, and front organizations in order to further the operation. The CIA is very uninteresting compared to their counterparts since capitalism is not ideologoical. I find it very interesting how the KGB and the COMINTERN were able to control Communist Parties in foreign countries even right here in the US. Have you read "Lover Letter to America" by Tomas D. Schuman? I would highly recommend it. Also have you read anything on the Manchurian Incident or Gleiwitz Incident? I could go on but the CIA pales in comparison because the US is not as cut throat and ruthless.

No, but I guess the closet thing I've read was a Japanese soldier's diary of the Rape of Nanking.

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:30:58 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:18:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:07:19 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Shoot me the questions!

OK Five:

Selma Hayek is my favorite actress and somebody I think about all the time during sex as well.
I am probably thinking of Melanie Inglesias or Nao Ayukawa. I usually don't think of stars in their forties, I may a few times a week at best. Selma Hayek seems to nice for a guy like me. I prefer wild, dirty, and crazy, I am a Danger & Play kind of guy.

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:37:33 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:25:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

No, but I guess the closet thing I've read was a Japanese soldier's diary of the Rape of Nanking.

That is close. It never ceases to amuse me that many nationalists in Japan deny it even happened. Ahh... the great strange slightly weird place known as Japan.

I have many things to recommend reading up on in terms of covert operations. Do you prefer modern or something more historical?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:44:14 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:37:33 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

That is close. It never ceases to amuse me that many nationalists in Japan deny it even happened. Ahh... the great strange slightly weird place known as Japan.

Yep, to bad that their own policies, unless they change them, Japan will cease to exist as a functional country by 2030.

I have many things to recommend reading up on in terms of covert operations. Do you prefer modern or something more historical?

Modern (within the last century), could you link me to some of these things.

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:55:05 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:44:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

Yep, to bad that their own policies, unless they change them, Japan will cease to exist as a functional country by 2030.

Let us start with one of the arguably worse foreign policy decisions in American history. Do you know of any first hand account journal of Pol Pot?

https://msuweb.montclair.edu...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:02:51 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:55:05 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

Let us start with one of the arguably worse foreign policy decisions in American history. Do you know of any first hand account journal of Pol Pot?

I'll be sure to read it tomorrow. I'm going to the library to get that book, so I'll print off that PDF to read.

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:09:46 PM
At 1/25/2015 8:02:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

I'll be sure to read it tomorrow. I'm going to the library to get that book, so I'll print off that PDF to read.

I would also recommend watching these. It would be very complimentary.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:10:50 PM
At 1/26/2015 9:09:46 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

Any other documents. I've gotten and read the first two.

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:13:27 PM
At 1/26/2015 9:10:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/26/2015 9:09:46 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Ah, okay ;)

And more

Any other documents. I've gotten and read the first two.

Photos me? Never on wednesdays!