Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!nac

PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:46:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?

...... what?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bennett91
Posts: 4,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:49:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?

Is that how people are remembering it? All he did was win then quit. It seems like he put a lot more effort into the BS than he got out of it.
David Hildebrand - The Progressive Alternative to Dianne Feinstein! https://hildebrand2018.nationbuilder.com...

When the Fascist and the Communist argue over which ideology is better they're really just arguing over preferred styles of bureaucracy before getting sent to a death camp.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:51:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:46:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?

...... what?

Lol are you serious?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:53:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:51:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?

...... what?

Lol are you serious?

Serious, yes. I signed in briefly on election day to vote, I was online the next day, then my personal life went to sh1t and I couldn't be on DDO for a long time. I dont know what happened, all I know is that there were some issues.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:54:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:53:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:51:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?

...... what?

Lol are you serious?

Serious, yes. I signed in briefly on election day to vote, I was online the next day, then my personal life went to sh1t and I couldn't be on DDO for a long time. I dont know what happened, all I know is that there were some issues.

Sorry about what happened to you...

I'll try to look for a few threads Mikal made before leaving.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:56:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:54:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:53:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:51:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?

...... what?

Lol are you serious?

Serious, yes. I signed in briefly on election day to vote, I was online the next day, then my personal life went to sh1t and I couldn't be on DDO for a long time. I dont know what happened, all I know is that there were some issues.

Sorry about what happened to you...

I'll try to look for a few threads Mikal made before leaving.

MIKAL LEFT?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:58:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ok, you know what? Never mind. I dont want to know. I didnt come back for drama, I came back for the intellectual value to be had here. I'll stick to debates and chatting with people like bsh and YYW.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:59:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:58:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
ok, you know what? Never mind. I dont want to know. I didnt come back for drama, I came back for the intellectual value to be had here. I'll stick to debates and chatting with people like bsh and YYW.

Good plan. Drama is no fun.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:00:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:56:56 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:54:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:53:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:51:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:46:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:45:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:44:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Ore.

wat?

really?

wow. I missed quite a bit, no?

You were here for when Mikal tried to destroy the Presidency, right?

...... what?

Lol are you serious?

Serious, yes. I signed in briefly on election day to vote, I was online the next day, then my personal life went to sh1t and I couldn't be on DDO for a long time. I dont know what happened, all I know is that there were some issues.

Sorry about what happened to you...

I'll try to look for a few threads Mikal made before leaving.

MIKAL LEFT?

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:01:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:58:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
ok, you know what? Never mind. I dont want to know. I didnt come back for drama, I came back for the intellectual value to be had here. I'll stick to debates and chatting with people like bsh and YYW.

Gah. Sorry, mate, I already posted the links before I saw this.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:02:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Did you know that Whiteflame is now a moderator of the religion forum? Or were you here for that? Neutral was banned, too.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:02:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:01:18 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:58:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
ok, you know what? Never mind. I dont want to know. I didnt come back for drama, I came back for the intellectual value to be had here. I'll stick to debates and chatting with people like bsh and YYW.

Gah. Sorry, mate, I already posted the links before I saw this.

Nah. its cool. Thanks for trying to bring me up to date.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:03:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:02:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Did you know that Whiteflame is now a moderator of the religion forum? Or were you here for that? Neutral was banned, too.

Glad to hear about whiteflame. He's a good fella. Hopefully it will do the forum some good.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:04:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:02:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Did you know that Whiteflame is now a moderator of the religion forum? Or were you here for that? Neutral was banned, too.

Is Bullish back?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:04:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:04:00 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/26/2015 5:02:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Did you know that Whiteflame is now a moderator of the religion forum? Or were you here for that? Neutral was banned, too.

Is Bullish back?

He was banned for a month, so no.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:05:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:04:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
*Bulpruf of whatever ridiculous name he uses.

I knew who you were talking about.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:06:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:05:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 5:04:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
*Bulpruf of whatever ridiculous name he uses.

I knew who you were talking about.

Kewl. I've got my mental torture already lined up.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:06:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:06:02 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/26/2015 5:05:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/26/2015 5:04:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
*Bulpruf of whatever ridiculous name he uses.

I knew who you were talking about.

Kewl. I've got my mental torture already lined up.

For Bulproof? Lol. Good.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:07:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

JMK will be unbanned on February 11th.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 3:37:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

You're BACK! I've missed you and your imput on somethings. Ore_Ele is prez now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 3:40:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:58:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
ok, you know what? Never mind. I dont want to know. I didnt come back for drama, I came back for the intellectual value to be had here. I'll stick to debates and chatting with people like bsh and YYW.

Excellent.

If you want to debate, then let's debate. Want to debate stuff on Islam/Qu'ran/Hadith?

If you wanted to read debates then I have a debate on frontpage that needs votes... (1 day left)...
SNP1
Posts: 2,436
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 4:01:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:43:53 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
...... And im ready for some debates! What'd I miss? I've been gone pretty much since before the election. Who is our president now?

Yay!!!
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Smithereens
Posts: 6,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:02:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 5:07:38 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
What were all these people banned for?
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:07:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2015 9:02:48 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 1/26/2015 5:07:38 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
What were all these people banned for?

Neutral and Bulproof were both temp-banned for a month each for their poor conduct, and neutral was then perma-banned for making two multis (Neutral2/Neutral) on the day he was temp-banned, and JMK was banned a while ago...I have no clue what it was for.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:23:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2015 4:58:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
ok, you know what? Never mind. I dont want to know. I didnt come back for drama, I came back for the intellectual value to be had here. I'll stick to debates and chatting with people like bsh and YYW.

and me! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.