Jump to topic:

I Do Not Belong To Any Community.

Z36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:11:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi, I'm French with Arabic origins. I was born in France, I do not speak Arabic. I don't have any Arabic friends because I have had really bad experiences with them, including my so called family. Even when I try to be friendly, they turn out to have some issues (like violence or mental issues) The French people judge me from the second they meet me because I look ethnic with an ethnic name, so they don't view me as part of their community. I am "French" French is my first language, I was born in Paris. The irony is that despite being French/Arabic. I am rejected by one community and having problems with another one. I don't live in France anymore, and I am very happy where I am, so I will probably give up my French citizenship very soon, as there is no point to keep it. My question I guess, is: How to you cope with being rejected when that is where you come from? I have great south American friends who are the most happy people I've met and treat each other like family. Should I start learning Spanish so I can integrate more with them? As I know that I would be more integrate within the Spanish community.