Jump to topic:

Play a not-a-game game with me... >.>

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:02:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, so I have to get past papers done to study for my exams. I had a study time table with someone, but the person turned out to be a procrastinating motherf- ahem- right, so whoever's up to help, it'd be very much appreciated.

I spend a lot of time on DDO... so I suppose it'd be easier to get y'all to pick questions for me instead.

There'd be like very few ways you can check to make sure I do it, but it'd be fun imho.

So I guess there are 7 days of the week... so if I get how many ever people, y'all can choose what days you wanna send me.

I have past papers for CAPE so you can send me a year and number of a question, and I'll do it. :D

--

Or you could just pick a day and if it doesn't fill up you can do more than one. :)

Day-Subject
Sun- App
Mon- Pure
Tue- Applied
Wed- Comm
Thu-Pure/Euc
Fri- Lit
Sat- Comm

Thanks in advance for your help guys. :)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:07:42 PM
I can help out with you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:08:14 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:02:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Okay, so I have to get past papers done to study for my exams. I had a study time table with someone, but the person turned out to be a procrastinating motherf- ahem- right, so whoever's up to help, it'd be very much appreciated.

I spend a lot of time on DDO... so I suppose it'd be easier to get y'all to pick questions for me instead.

There'd be like very few ways you can check to make sure I do it, but it'd be fun imho.

So I guess there are 7 days of the week... so if I get how many ever people, y'all can choose what days you wanna send me.

I have past papers for CAPE so you can send me a year and number of a question, and I'll do it. :D

--

Or you could just pick a day and if it doesn't fill up you can do more than one. :)

Day-Subject
Sun- App
Mon- Pure
Tue- Applied
Wed- Comm
Thu-Pure/Euc
Fri- Lit
Sat- Comm

So you want us to help us study?
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:32:32 PM

--

Day-Subject
Sun- App
Mon- Pure
Tue- Applied
Wed- Comm
Thu-Pure/Euc
Fri- Lit
Sat- Comm

What is a Pure Euc? Is that some kind of awesome new drug?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:37:08 PM

--

Day-Subject
Sun- App
Mon- Pure
Tue- Applied
Wed- Comm
Thu-Pure/Euc
: Fri- Lit
Sat- Comm

Literature, I presume? I could help with that later tomorrow.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:49:14 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:08:14 PM, That1User wrote:

This is pretty much what you're doing- send me a year and question number...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:49:47 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:32:32 PM, Such wrote:
What is a Pure Euc? Is that some kind of awesome new drug?
Pure Math/Euclid exam past papers
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY