Jump to topic:

Paintball!!!

Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:27:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is for people in my area (East River South Dakota), or people that are able to make it to my area, who are interested in joining my paintball team. I need at least 15 people. I need Flankers, Campers, and a Forward Assault Team. I could really use people with a good aim and good sportsmanship. Must be able to carry 50 to 60 pounds of gear at a time and still be able to run. If you think you qualify and are looking to have some fun shooting people (just kidding) just send me a friend request and post on my profile.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something. -Eminem
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:59:06 PM
At 2/2/2015 12:27:03 PM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:
This is for people in my area (East River South Dakota), or people that are able to make it to my area, who are interested in joining my paintball team. I need at least 15 people. I need Flankers, Campers, and a Forward Assault Team. I could really use people with a good aim and good sportsmanship. Must be able to carry 50 to 60 pounds of gear at a time and still be able to run. If you think you qualify and are looking to have some fun shooting people (just kidding) just send me a friend request and post on my profile.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you probably won't find anybody on DDO who'll participate.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 2:00:20 PM
At 2/2/2015 1:59:06 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I hate to burst your bubble, but you probably won't find anybody on DDO who'll participate.

it's worth a try. I'll never find out unless I do try
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 2:03:25 PM
At 2/2/2015 2:00:20 PM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:
At 2/2/2015 1:59:06 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

it's worth a try. I'll never find out unless I do try

I'd recommend using Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace to find people. Debate.org simply is not a good place to find people for this purpose.

The DDO Blog:

Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 2:46:01 PM
whatvever i ain't even getting into this because this is for people who want to join not argue about what website this belongs on. not trying to sound like a complete a$$ but it's true.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 3:14:29 PM
At 2/2/2015 2:46:01 PM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:
whatvever i ain't even getting into this because this is for people who want to join not argue about what website this belongs on. not trying to sound like a complete a$$ but it's true.

I'm not saying that you can't advertise this here. I was just warning you that you won't have much luck.

The DDO Blog:

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:42:34 PM

Dude he isnt trying to argue, he is giving you a tip. Dont have a cow.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:43:56 PM
At 2/2/2015 6:42:34 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

That sounds kinky.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:46:42 PM
At 2/2/2015 6:43:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/2/2015 6:42:34 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

That sounds kinky.

http://makeameme.org...
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 7:05:21 PM
Paintball is on my list of things to do when I have the time.

I'll never play paintball.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 12:21:10 PM
I know I'm sorry. Kind of a rough day yesterday. I apologize