Jump to topic:

Wtf people

SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:15:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I decided to post on facebook something I came across, an online conversation between 2 feminists where they were saying that women should be able to hit men and men should not be able to hit women. I pointed out the hypocrisy in that, called them feminazis (which is the common term for "feminists" that want more rights for women than men) and left it at that.

Low and behold, one of the girls I am friends with on facebook decides to use an ad hom, called me sexist, then tried to make a joke.

How the **** is it sexist to point out hypocrisy of some feminists?

Weirdest point is that she got 3 likes, all 3 from guys.

Please tell me where my sexist comment was?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:21:41 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:15:45 PM, SNP1 wrote:
I decided to post on facebook something I came across, an online conversation between 2 feminists where they were saying that women should be able to hit men and men should not be able to hit women. I pointed out the hypocrisy in that, called them feminazis (which is the common term for "feminists" that want more rights for women than men) and left it at that.

Low and behold, one of the girls I am friends with on facebook decides to use an ad hom, called me sexist, then tried to make a joke.

Can you provide a "manuscript" of the conversation?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:22:38 PM

Did you call her a %(&*^*?

Yeah guys love liking girls' posts on FB. I had this ex of mine (very short time, rebound type of thing) and she loved stacking the friends' list on FB, probably has 10,000 by now. She'd always make some dumb comment and then sit back and watch horny guys jump on the bandwagon and like her to death.

Funny thing is, lots of guys attribute extra rights to women because they think less of them. They consider women different, therefore they are attribute to them a special category of rights which are broader in some areas (e.g., physical violence) but narrower in others (e.g., freedom to socialize when they're in a relationship). It's no use reasoning with these people, the guys are morons, the women they date are equally as moronic, they deserve each other.

There it is. You just missed it.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:25:36 PM
People are weird. It's best to just not associate with people like that who are not feminists, but father female supremacists any more than you would associate with a white supremacist. Let them hate. Be above it.

And those three guys are probably hopelessly delusional and desperate men sucking up the girls like that. They're willing to sell out their entire gender for the chance of getting laid, lol
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:28:01 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:21:41 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

The conversation of the feminists or my facebook post?
I can provide the facebook post, but I do not remember where I found the conversation I was talking about in the post.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:29:47 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:28:01 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 2/2/2015 10:21:41 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

The conversation of the feminists or my facebook post?
I can provide the facebook post, but I do not remember where I found the conversation I was talking about in the post.

A transcript (that's the word I was looking for, lol) of the Facebook post would be nice.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:09:46 PM

There is a clear difference between a man and a woman. My fianc" suffers from severe depression and mood swings and she literally punched me as hard as she could today. Honestly it was no big deal. Had I done that to her, she'd be in the hospital. Nobody should hit anybody but it's pretty forgivable with a woman since it causes almost no harm and completely unacceptable when a guy does it. If a girl hits you, you should never hit her back, regardless of whether some stupid feminist equates it as the same thing.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 12:24:17 AM
Feminazi means a feminist who is also a psycho bitch. That's my take on it anyway. If someone called me a feminazi just for stating a mainstream opinion (although I disagree with the hitting thing) I'd tell him to fvck off. Although prob not on facebook.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 1:30:18 AM
I decided to post on facebook something I came across, an online conversation between 2 feminists where they were saying that women should be able to hit men and men should not be able to hit women. I pointed out the hypocrisy in that,

What did you say exactly?

called them feminazis (which is the common term for "feminists" that want more rights for women than men) and left it at that.

Well I imagine they would get all touchy about that. Feminism is such an annoyance these days.

wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 3:10:22 AM

Based solely on what you've described here, your use of the pejorative term "feminazi" meant that you were the first to lob ad homs at an entire category of people who you found to be disagreeable.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:36:50 AM

It's not, but then again I also believe that a male should be able to hit a female. I mean after all we are an "equal" society right? We all should be treated the "same."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~