Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:31:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/2/2015 10:20:26 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
So here it is. Go for it. :)

Why do you like Mexican Master Chief?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:49:18 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:31:36 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Why do you like Mexican Master Chief?

It's punny! Puns are simply fantastic.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:58:22 PM

How was your day today?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:06:26 PM

Hey, I asked you a question. I'll ask once more.

Hi?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM
Last I saw you, you were making some posts about mental health. Have you gotten better?

How are things with your bf?

Best thing thats happened in the last year?
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:53:35 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:58:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

How was your day today?

Eh. It started out sh!tty and got much better. There was two feet of snow, and unendingly long bus ride, and I got to the place and it was closed. I thought "that's ok I'll just go to Tim Hortons", but then the cashier forgot my donut. But the good thing about a morning like that is that the day can only get better from there.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:59:44 PM
At 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Last I saw you, you were making some posts about mental health. Have you gotten better?

Yes I have. I got some good drugs and even better therapy and it helped tremendously. 10/10, would recommend.

Things are fantastic with him. :) I keep thinking that I love him as much as it is humanly possible to love someone, and he keeps proving me wrong. Don't get me wrong here; he's a pain in the arse, but he's my pain in the arse.

I went to school to be a pharmacy tech and am about to get a job in that field. It's a fantastic job doing something I think I'll enjoy, and I couldn't ask for more out of it. I'm also very glad to be out of college. At some point I'll go back and finish my bachelor's degree, but for right now I'm doing what I want to do and college isn't on that list. I love learning but being in a class has been almost excruciating (and expensive!) for the last couple of semesters so I'm just not doing that anymore.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 12:02:06 AM
At 2/2/2015 11:25:53 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Funniest Youtube video?

I love pretty much anything howtobasic does. It's really stupid, but for some reason I just can't stop watching his videos. I've also been watching Red vs Blue lately, and that awesome.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 12:04:41 AM
At 2/2/2015 11:06:26 PM, Wylted wrote:

Hey, I asked you a question. I'll ask once more.

Hi?

Sorry, I was watching Netflix and forgot I had this tab open
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 12:19:42 AM
At 2/2/2015 11:59:44 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Yes I have. I got some good drugs and even better therapy and it helped tremendously. 10/10, would recommend.

Awesome, glad to hear that.

Things are fantastic with him. :) I keep thinking that I love him as much as it is humanly possible to love someone, and he keeps proving me wrong. Don't get me wrong here; he's a pain in the arse, but he's my pain in the arse.

So basically, the song True Love by Pink describes your relationship perfectly?

I went to school to be a pharmacy tech and am about to get a job in that field. It's a fantastic job doing something I think I'll enjoy, and I couldn't ask for more out of it. I'm also very glad to be out of college. At some point I'll go back and finish my bachelor's degree, but for right now I'm doing what I want to do and college isn't on that list. I love learning but being in a class has been almost excruciating (and expensive!) for the last couple of semesters so I'm just not doing that anymore.

I was about to say that I can relate to the feeling that being in a class is (sometimes) annoying, but realized that you specified only in the last 2 semesters. What was the difference between those classes and the ones before?
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 7:54:35 PM
At 2/3/2015 12:19:42 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 2/2/2015 11:59:44 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

So basically, the song True Love by Pink describes your relationship perfectly?

Not going to lie, I had to look that song up lol. But yeah, it's pretty close :) I know he doesn't piss me off on purpose, but dear lord... Like, he knows I prefer to get places a little early. I always nag him to get moving and he always leaves literally 5 minutes before we need to be there (which is when I'd prefer to get there, not to leave). Ideally I'd just go in a separate car and meet him there so I don't get mad at him but yeah, I don't have a car yet...

I was about to say that I can relate to the feeling that being in a class is (sometimes) annoying, but realized that you specified only in the last 2 semesters. What was the difference between those classes and the ones before?

At first college was really nice because it was a way to get out of the house when I couldn't have otherwise done so. The last couple of semesters I haven't been living at home, and I've started to realize it's not college that I like. And on top of that, I graduated community college and went on to a real university, which I didn't like. I think it was the class sizes that did it because that was the worst part, but there was nothing I particularly liked about it anyway so I don't want to place all the blame there.