Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 3:32:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 3:59:03 PM
At 2/4/2015 3:32:49 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

Starting three, best to start with 50 lbs before get to the 200 lb questions
How is the EDEB8 crew doing?
Why do you troll this site for fun? (I don't think it would be that fun honestly)
Who do you like better me or Tophatdoc?
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 4:03:41 PM
At 2/4/2015 3:59:03 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

Eh. I go on edeb8 regularly, but it's slow going. Not much happens there in the forums. I'm probably 25% of their forum activity, lol.

Why do you troll this site for fun? (I don't think it would be that fun honestly)

Whenever I see a good opportunity I troll. However, I am also here to discuss things seriously.

Eh. You seem to be more active .

The DDO Blog:

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 4:09:42 PM
At 2/4/2015 4:03:41 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

Eh. I go on edeb8 regularly, but it's slow going. Not much happens there in the forums. I'm probably 25% of their forum activity, lol.
That seems fairly accurate. It is the same two posters generally?

Whenever I see a good opportunity I troll. However, I am also here to discuss things seriously.
What do you like to discuss seriously?

I asked because before you thought we were the same person and I can tell you do a simple IP check to figure out we are not. But I will admit he has logged into my account more than a few times because he helped set me up on here and EDEB8. I do know him personally since we go to the same university.
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 4:19:42 PM
At 2/4/2015 4:09:42 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 2/4/2015 4:03:41 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

That seems fairly accurate. It is the same two posters generally?

Pretty much.

Politics, a little bit of religion, some philosophy, current events, perhaps some history, military-related stuff, works of fiction (such as Power Rangers and certain anime series), etc.

I asked because before you thought we were the same person and I can tell you do a simple IP check to figure out we are not. But I will admit he has logged into my account more than a few times because he helped set me up on here and EDEB8. I do know him personally since we go to the same university.

Okay. I like you better then.

The DDO Blog:

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 4:30:54 PM
At 2/4/2015 4:19:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Pretty much.
That is quite a shame, I was wondering if RM came back there for some jollies.

Politics, a little bit of religion, some philosophy, current events, perhaps some history, military-related stuff, works of fiction (such as Power Rangers and certain anime series), etc.
No, no, no. What really peaks your interest? Is it a certain philosopher? Do you like reading about the Civil War? Get to the details! I know very little so I can ask very little.

I will tell him on Friday when I see him lol
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 4:40:56 PM
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

It is encouraging to see you have embraced nihilism too. Humanity is finally making progress.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 8:38:28 PM
At 2/4/2015 4:30:54 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
Pretty much.

No, no, no. What really peaks your interest? Is it a certain philosopher? Do you like reading about the Civil War? Get to the details! I know very little so I can ask very little.

Sociology, political science, and the such.
I've developed my own ideology, which I'd be glad to tell you all about if you PM me. Warning: it's a tad extreme.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 8:39:11 PM
At 2/4/2015 4:30:54 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
Pretty much.

I'm also a bit narcissistic, I think.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 8:39:47 PM
At 2/4/2015 8:38:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

Go fvck yourself??????

I don't get it.

The DDO Blog:

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 8:40:51 PM
At 2/4/2015 8:39:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

Go fvck yourself??????

I don't get it.

It's a question.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 8:42:06 PM
At 2/4/2015 8:40:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/4/2015 8:39:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Ask me nothing.
Let us begin.

Go fvck yourself??????

I don't get it.

It's a question.

Ah. In that case, no, I did never "fvck" myself.

The DDO Blog:

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:50:57 PM
I appreciate this thread lol. This forum has become a testament to the friendless.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 12:45:31 PM
At 2/4/2015 10:50:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I appreciate this thread lol. This forum has become a testament to the friendless.

Meaning...?

The DDO Blog:

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:56:19 PM
At 2/4/2015 8:38:28 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I've developed my own ideology, which I'd be glad to tell you all about if you PM me. Warning: it's a tad extreme.

More extreme then gassing the Jews or ethnic cleansing? You have peaked my interest somewhat.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:41:36 PM
At 2/5/2015 2:56:19 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

More extreme then gassing the Jews or ethnic cleansing? You have peaked my interest somewhat.

Eh. I don't know about that, but most people would think my ideas are extreme. PM me if you want me to explain it all in detail.

The DDO Blog:

DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:51:46 PM
At 2/5/2015 3:41:36 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Eh. I don't know about that, but most people would think my ideas are extreme. PM me if you want me to explain it all in detail.

It says your not accepting messages at this time. Do I have to contact your secretary or something?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 4:32:07 PM
At 2/5/2015 3:51:46 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 2/5/2015 3:41:36 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It says your not accepting messages at this time. Do I have to contact your secretary or something?

Whoops! Either I haven't "friended" you yet or I need to adjust my settings. I'll fix the problem momentarily (hopefully).

The DDO Blog: