Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

In case you haven't seen/heard, I'm gay.

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 10:57:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So as of about a month or two ago while thinking about my life I realized something, I am gay. I've been gay my whole life but have always tried to deny it. But now I will deny it no more.

I am also madly in love with a certain DDO member, if you don't know who that is I'll tell you right now. I am in love with clearcrystal76. He is so much fun to hang out with and talk to. He is witty and charming and the best part of all he is a country boy like me!

I love you my Koibito no shonen! <3
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:01:34 AM
At 2/6/2015 10:57:41 AM, carriead20 wrote:
So as of about a month or two ago while thinking about my life I realized something, I am gay. I've been gay my whole life but have always tried to deny it. But now I will deny it no more.

I am also madly in love with a certain DDO member, if you don't know who that is I'll tell you right now. I am in love with clearcrystal76. He is so much fun to hang out with and talk to. He is witty and charming and the best part of all he is a country boy like me!

And for anyone who didn't know I am gay as well.

I am madly in love with you carriead20.

I love you my, lover boy.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:03:34 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:01:34 AM, clearcrystal76 wrote:

<3
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:04:35 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:03:34 AM, carriead20 wrote:
At 2/6/2015 11:01:34 AM, clearcrystal76 wrote:

<3

<3
Garfield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:07:51 AM

-Garfield
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:10:09 AM

Up until a little while ago the "interested" option on your profile said "in women".
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:11:24 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:10:09 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Up until a little while ago the "interested" option on your profile said "in women".

if you will notice it said in friendship. and things can change you know.
Garfield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:12:03 AM

He said he was denying it until now.
-Garfield
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:13:23 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:12:03 AM, Garfield wrote:

that's what I meant be things can change.
Garfield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:17:18 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:13:23 AM, clearcrystal76 wrote:
At 2/6/2015 11:12:03 AM, Garfield wrote:

that's what I meant be things can change.

Wow... this is...different.
-Garfield
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:18:57 AM

Are you going to finally start telling the truth about who you are now?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:28:19 AM

Congrats! Welcome aboard, I'm proud that you were able to come out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Garfield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:33:49 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:18:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Are you going to finally start telling the truth about who you are now?

Did you know he was gay?
-Garfield
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:37:57 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:20:58 AM, Garfield wrote:
Is a 15 yr old and a 25 yr old dating even legal?

As long as he started daitng him while he was 17, which means the other guy had to be 7. Romeo and Juilet Laws.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Garfield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:38:50 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:37:57 AM, lannan13 wrote:

As long as he started daitng him while he was 17, which means the other guy had to be 7. Romeo and Juilet Laws.

I highly doubt that since he was carriead was married before this.
-Garfield
Garfield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:40:12 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:11:24 AM, clearcrystal76 wrote:

It says he is in an open relationship, not a friendship.
-Garfield
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:41:23 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:40:12 AM, Garfield wrote:
At 2/6/2015 11:11:24 AM, clearcrystal76 wrote:

It says he is in an open relationship, not a friendship.

He could be polyamourous.

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 12:05:01 PM
At 2/6/2015 11:28:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Thanks!

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:15:52 PM

Congrats on coming out (you should have waited for your 3000th post though)!

Oh, and sorry to burst your bubble, but isn't Clear only 15? XD
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:43:05 PM
At 2/6/2015 3:15:52 PM, RevNge wrote:

Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:55:51 PM
At 2/6/2015 3:15:52 PM, RevNge wrote:

Oh, and sorry to burst your bubble, but isn't Clear only 15? XD

REV put a dirty sock in it.
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:58:23 PM

No. And honestly we don't care even tho next year I will be at the age of consent and able to date( or fvck) who ever I wish.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:00:58 PM

Why did you choose to be gay. It makes no sense, titties are much more fun than penises.
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:09:47 PM
At 2/6/2015 4:00:58 PM, Envisage wrote:

Why did you choose to be gay. It makes no sense, titties are much more fun than penises.

Hey. I resent that

Maybe its because he learned I was funner than any women.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:38:08 PM
At 2/6/2015 12:05:01 PM, carriead20 wrote:
At 2/6/2015 11:28:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Thanks!

Welcome!