Have you ever laughed so hard....

KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:22:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
...You woke yourself up from a dream?

It's happened a few times, and it's so weird.
You just start giggling and all of a sudden you are in a new place (your bed) while still laughing.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 1:37:25 PM
At 2/7/2015 12:22:58 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

You just start giggling and all of a sudden you are in a new place (your bed) while still laughing.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 12:57:15 PM
Mine is different. I dreamt something sad and when I cried in my dream, I woke up and cried in real life. Happened to me a couple of times now.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:27:19 PM
At 2/8/2015 12:57:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Mine is different. I dreamt something sad and when I cried in my dream, I woke up and cried in real life. Happened to me a couple of times now.

Did your crying literally wake you up?
I've woken up before and have been sad or scared, but only laughing have I woken up while in the act. (well, maybe one other act)
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:33:46 PM

You must be a happy person. I envy you.
Senpai has noticed you.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:36:40 PM
At 2/8/2015 10:33:46 PM, Beginner wrote:

I'm actually quite morose and cynical.
The times I do this, my dreams are funny at the time. In this last case, I was watching a comedic play.
I do have crazy dreams at times, and various POVs.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:08:49 PM
At 2/8/2015 10:36:40 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 2/8/2015 10:33:46 PM, Beginner wrote:

I'm actually quite morose and cynical.
The times I do this, my dreams are funny at the time. In this last case, I was watching a comedic play.
I do have crazy dreams at times, and various POVs.

I can't even laugh anymore. Even if I find something funny, some subconscious limiters won't let me guffaw the way I want to. I can only snicker and feel guilty. I don't even know why laughing makes me feel guilty.
Senpai has noticed you.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:20:14 PM

I hate it when I am woken up by the alarm. Then I shut it off I notice that itis a half-smile.. half? So I lie down and pretend to sleep. Drift off. Continue the dream. Finish it and wake up smiling big.

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:52:19 AM
I remember back in the summer of 72 it was so hot and humid that I, my buddy Curtis and 2 girls of our age were sitting out on the screened porch in our underwear.

All of a sudden Curt lifts up his leg, takes his lighter and lights a fart on fire. Now Curtis was a hairy guy for his age, He had a full beard that would make old honest Abe or Noah envious.

But anyway, I was sitting in a old rocking chair when Curtis lit that fart with a flick of his BIC..
I saw a LARGE flame sprout forth from his shorts and then he very quickly got up from his chair and started jumping around trying to put the fire in his shorts out as it had ignited the hair on his butt.

Next thing I know I find myself laying on the floor under the rocking chair.
My sides were aching for days from laughing so hard. I had tears in my eyes and didn't even remember anything from when I started laughing so hard that I ended up on the floor under the chair I had been sitting in.

I have never had such a laughing fit before that or after that to this day.

Guess it must of hit my funny bone just right.

No dreaming involved, but still entertaining.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 3:15:40 AM

OH MY GOD YOU'RE MY MISSING TWIN
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 5:06:03 AM
At 2/8/2015 10:27:19 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

Did your crying literally wake you up?
Yes
clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 10:52:57 AM
At 2/9/2015 12:52:19 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I remember back in the summer of 72 it was so hot and humid that I, my buddy Curtis and 2 girls of our age were sitting out on the screened porch in our underwear.

All of a sudden Curt lifts up his leg, takes his lighter and lights a fart on fire. Now Curtis was a hairy guy for his age, He had a full beard that would make old honest Abe or Noah envious.

But anyway, I was sitting in a old rocking chair when Curtis lit that fart with a flick of his BIC..
I saw a LARGE flame sprout forth from his shorts and then he very quickly got up from his chair and started jumping around trying to put the fire in his shorts out as it had ignited the hair on his butt.

Next thing I know I find myself laying on the floor under the rocking chair.
My sides were aching for days from laughing so hard. I had tears in my eyes and didn't even remember anything from when I started laughing so hard that I ended up on the floor under the chair I had been sitting in.

I have never had such a laughing fit before that or after that to this day.

Guess it must of hit my funny bone just right.

No dreaming involved, but still entertaining.

I had something exactly like that happen to me.

me and a couple of my friends were sitting out by the lake in this little secluded place where we spent most of our time growing up as little kids.

so we had been swimming on hot summer day. and in south-eastern Arkansas it can get very hot. when we all decide to get out and just lay down on the grass.
well my buddy/partner in crime, laundon decided he had to fart and proclaimed it too. so once he farted I whipped out my zippo and flicked it one good time. I heard a WHOOSH! and the next thing I know my buddy is diving in the water head first.

apparently when I had flicked it, it had lit his pants on fire,

so from then on we changed his nickname from London to @$$-burn.

we were crazy as little kids, hell where even crazier now then we were BEFORE!