clearcrystal76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 10:52:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
how do you like it?

discuss your first experience.
why you like it. or hate it (if you hate sex you are one odd fellow)

and if you happen to be a virgin,
how will you want it?
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 1:54:44 PM
At 2/10/2015 10:52:34 AM, clearcrystal76 wrote:
how do you like it?

I'm a giver. All I want to do is eat pu5sy. And I'm damned good at it if I do say so myself.

It was horrible. I just needed to get laid, I was 15 and in my hometown if you're a virgin you might as well commit suicide because you are going to get abused horribly. I got with this ugly-a5s redhead just to get it over with so I could get rid of her and say I did it. We ended up having sex, she made me go down on her and she tasted horrible. I remember trying to avoid it, and she's like "maybe you should stick your tongue inside the hole" because i was trying not to. I ran into the bathroom and started washing my face, it was terrible.

I'm not sure why it was so bad then, perhaps she was just nasty, didn't take care of herself or something but I've never had that type of experience again, maybe girls I date nowadays are more attractive and cleaner.

I'm horribly-addicted to getting myself off, I masturbate two or three times a day on average, and if I'm bored and have the day off it can be twice that. If I date a girl I just screw her left and right and listen to her tell me I'm the best she's ever had. I just can't get enough sex, which is a shame because I've hardly dated at all for the last two years but my love is a weapon and I can't keep destroying girls with it (or myself for that matter) when I try to rush into something I know isn't going to last. Since there's hardly anybody I can possibly meet who's attractive, intellectual, athletic, and talented like I am (anybody who's also willing and able to date me as well, that is) I pretty-much just stay single.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 5:45:11 PM
At 2/10/2015 1:54:44 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
how do you like it?

I'm a giver. All I want to do is eat pu5sy. And I'm damned good at it if I do say so myself.

It was horrible. I just needed to get laid, I was 15 and in my hometown if you're a virgin you might as well commit suicide because you are going to get abused horribly. I got with this ugly-a5s redhead just to get it over with so I could get rid of her and say I did it. We ended up having sex, she made me go down on her and she tasted horrible. I remember trying to avoid it, and she's like "maybe you should stick your tongue inside the hole" because i was trying not to. I ran into the bathroom and started washing my face, it was terrible.

I'm not sure why it was so bad then, perhaps she was just nasty, didn't take care of herself or something but I've never had that type of experience again, maybe girls I date nowadays are more attractive and cleaner.

What determines how it tastes? And out of curiosity, what does a clean vagina taste like?

It feels weird asking this.

I'm horribly-addicted to getting myself off, I masturbate two or three times a day on average, and if I'm bored and have the day off it can be twice that. If I date a girl I just screw her left and right and listen to her tell me I'm the best she's ever had. I just can't get enough sex, which is a shame because I've hardly dated at all for the last two years but my love is a weapon and I can't keep destroying girls with it (or myself for that matter) when I try to rush into something I know isn't going to last. Since there's hardly anybody I can possibly meet who's attractive, intellectual, athletic, and talented like I am (anybody who's also willing and able to date me as well, that is) I pretty-much just stay single.
Nolite Timere
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 5:47:50 PM
At 2/10/2015 5:45:11 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
how do you like it?

What determines how it tastes? And out of curiosity, what does a clean vagina taste like?

Why don't you find out yourself?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:09:00 PM
At 2/10/2015 5:47:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:15:36 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:09:00 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Maybe it's because he's Catholic. ;D
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:31:02 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:15:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Lol! Not a secret perv one then xD
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:34:49 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:31:02 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

It feels weird asking for a reason.
Nolite Timere
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:35:30 PM
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Aren't all of us males though?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:46:03 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:35:30 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Totally ^^ some females are too ;)

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:47:09 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:34:49 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

It feels weird asking for a reason.

Why? If you want to know, find out.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:48:54 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:46:03 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Who might they be? :3
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:50:59 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:48:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Let's just say that I know one *very* well ;-)

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:56:41 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:50:59 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Can I meet her sometime? ;D

I happen to be arguing with sadolite about pedophilia in another thread right now, by the way. LOL
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:05:02 PM
At 2/10/2015 6:56:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Ooh, you might just have ;) Hint: she likes pink writing.

I happen to be arguing with sadolite about pedophilia in another thread right now, by the way. LOL

Hehe, and what stance are you taking?

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:06:33 PM
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Oh right yea, that's the "gay" thread.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:07:26 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:05:02 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

Gradually leaning on Pro as this conversation goes on.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:07:53 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:06:33 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Oh right yea, that's the "gay" thread.

I enjoy how you put quotes around that.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:10:33 PM
how do you like it?

Exactly.

roflmao *sarcastic* very discreet, VERY discreet *sarcastic*

Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:19:06 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:07:26 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Mmm, dat just about right.

LOL, I wouldn't exactly take anything sadolite says too seriously.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:23:07 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:19:06 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Anything you want. ;D

Who does again?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:25:23 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:23:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Anything you want. ;D

Or anything you want ;)

Who does again?

Like literally *no* one.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:28:53 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:25:23 PM, Emilrose wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Anything you want. ;D

Or anything you want ;)

Or what both of us want.

Who does again?

Like literally *no* one.

Like 99% of the Religion forum then.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:28:54 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:10:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

roflmao *sarcastic* very discreet, VERY discreet *sarcastic*

I'll add d*** to that list ^^

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:31:30 PM
how do you like it?

Depends on the gender
PM me and I'll tell you. It's not appropriate for the public to see.

how will you want it?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:35:55 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:28:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Anything you want. ;D

Or anything you want ;)

Or what both of us want.

You wanna nice big lollipop too? Aww.

Who does again?

Like literally *no* one.

They kinda don't count.

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:39:02 PM
how do you like it?

Nasty.

how will you want it?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:44:16 PM
At 2/10/2015 7:35:55 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 2/10/2015 7:28:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
how do you like it?

Exactly.

Anything you want. ;D

Or anything you want ;)

Or what both of us want.

You wanna nice big lollipop too? Aww.

XD

Who does again?

Like literally *no* one.

They kinda don't count.