Jump to topic:

Indeed

Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:12:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I drink liquor that looks like blood and tastes like sweat and I indulge, like I'm truly imbibing of such primal and sought essences.

I try, yes, I try, and thus, I want, and here I am, wanting.

This is love; this is hate; this is passion, and this is life. This is my expression, my exhalation, my orgasm. This is my intoxication, embracing it, feeling it, and loving it.

I try and it hurts, and I know what it's like for breath to hurt, for life to hurt, for life to feel as though it's trying to escape, and thus clinging so much more tightly that others can see it in the curves of your muscles and the pronouncement of our frustrations.

I tried to share myself; A Perfect Circle wasn't enough (but, just so particularly enough), so Tool simply won't do (every bit as enough, but clearly, upon deaf ears), so I present to you this: my little soliloquy.

I don't want to leave.

I don't.

But, I have to. I will be back. I always am. I've been here since the beginning, And, I fancy, I'll be here at the end. Cheers to those who appreciate. Cheers to those who don't. But, either way, it's what I get, not what I give, and that's what keeps me around.

So, here's to being intellectually stimulated, emotionally starved, sexually piqued, socially intrigued, and publically ignored.

In a few days, I'll be a memory, In a few months, I'll be a challenge. Eternally, I'll be a contribution to what this site is.

At least, I'd like to think so.

Cheers.

Bless.

And, all that.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:32:29 PM
At 2/10/2015 11:12:15 PM, Such wrote:
I drink liquor that looks like blood and tastes like sweat and I indulge, like I'm truly imbibing of such primal and sought essences.

Red, salty liquor? What IS that? Hey, you sound a bit drunk. Do you want to get into a flamewar with me about something? I'm trying to study and it's really hard, and I wouldn't mind being distracted, and DDO is so quiet.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:38:54 PM
Bleh. All these new moderators have got rid of all the controversy. It used to be that I'd come on DDO and there would be dozens of controversial threads to get outraged and distracted by. But now, it's just like a big common room with three or four people around the edges and bad lighting. It's not enough for me to forget entirely what I should be doing. It's NOT WORKING.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:40:46 PM
you are....SUCH a cool guy!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 6:41:10 AM
At 2/10/2015 11:12:15 PM, Such wrote:

You say you enjoy it because it looks like blood, but have you actually tried to drink blood?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~