Jump to topic:

How to cure internet butthurt?

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 2:26:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I seem to notice that the internet is a place of great diversity: people of different races, religions and nationalities from all around the world engaging in some thought provoking flame wars, in the process everyone becomes offensive or offended.

I've become butthurt recently. Everytime I am on the computer I have trouble sleeping because I have been offended and butthurt so much during a short duration that the aching pain of my bottom is too much to bear sleeping in.

The paint of my butt has come so far that I developed a crack that split my butt in two. I can't even sit anymore because my butt hurts so much.

Does anyone have any treatments for butthurtedness?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 12:40:05 PM
dear journal, day 34

Hundredth forum post, I am not sure if I will ever get my butthurt disease treated.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:55:52 PM
At 2/12/2015 2:26:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I seem to notice that the internet is a place of great diversity: people of different races, religions and nationalities from all around the world engaging in some thought provoking flame wars, in the process everyone becomes offensive or offended.

I've become butthurt recently. Everytime I am on the computer I have trouble sleeping because I have been offended and butthurt so much during a short duration that the aching pain of my bottom is too much to bear sleeping in.

The paint of my butt has come so far that I developed a crack that split my butt in two. I can't even sit anymore because my butt hurts so much.

Does anyone have any treatments for butthurtedness?

In the end nothing you say or anyone else says matters on this site. The govt doesn't use it to make policy.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 11:43:23 PM
In the end nothing you say or anyone else says matters on this site. The govt doesn't use it to make policy.

That statement hurt my butt so much that I developed a crack that split my butt in two, WHEN WILL THE BUTTHURT EVER END!!!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW