Jump to topic:

Voice issue

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:48:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have concluded that I have a deep voice based on other's opinions and me hearing my own voice. My problem is that, in relatively loud places, such as a cafeteria, pep rally, or even in a classroom, people have trouble hearing me. I usually have to talk pretty loudly to be heard; after a couple minutes, my throat begins to hurt. Why is this? Other students seem to be quite audible in noisy environments with out projecting and can have extended conversations with out trouble. Does anyone else have this issue?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 10:04:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 9:48:46 PM, SamStevens wrote:
I have concluded that I have a deep voice based on other's opinions and me hearing my own voice. My problem is that, in relatively loud places, such as a cafeteria, pep rally, or even in a classroom, people have trouble hearing me. I usually have to talk pretty loudly to be heard; after a couple minutes, my throat begins to hurt. Why is this? Other students seem to be quite audible in noisy environments with out projecting and can have extended conversations with out trouble. Does anyone else have this issue?

Don't feel bad. I've been fooling myself for quite sometime until I heard a musical recording of myself and realized that my voice is nassaly and I never thought I sounded like that. What we do is image what we think we should sound like and eventually after constant lying to ourselves we sound like said voice in our own minds.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~