Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Valentine's Day

YYW
Posts: 36,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:51:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is, by in large, my least favorite holiday. I can't hold bsh1 beside me, and I can't take him out to dinner tonight... and that makes me sad.
Tsar of DDO
heyfur_1213
Posts: 709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:01:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 9:51:31 PM, YYW wrote:
This is, by in large, my least favorite holiday. I can't hold bsh1 beside me, and I can't take him out to dinner tonight... and that makes me sad.

I agree considering I know how that feels and frankly it sucks. But it's no different than how I feel any and every other day. That feeling of wanting to be with the one you love but also having to deal with the frustration of not being able to caress them and spend all your time with them. I guess people like you and I have to be patient and have hope.
YYW
Posts: 36,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:03:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:01:31 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:51:31 PM, YYW wrote:
This is, by in large, my least favorite holiday. I can't hold bsh1 beside me, and I can't take him out to dinner tonight... and that makes me sad.

I agree considering I know how that feels and frankly it sucks. But it's no different than how I feel any and every other day. That feeling of wanting to be with the one you love but also having to deal with the frustration of not being able to caress them and spend all your time with them. I guess people like you and I have to be patient and have hope.

That's all there is to do... unfortunately.
Tsar of DDO
heyfur_1213
Posts: 709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:07:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:03:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:01:31 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:51:31 PM, YYW wrote:
This is, by in large, my least favorite holiday. I can't hold bsh1 beside me, and I can't take him out to dinner tonight... and that makes me sad.

I agree considering I know how that feels and frankly it sucks. But it's no different than how I feel any and every other day. That feeling of wanting to be with the one you love but also having to deal with the frustration of not being able to caress them and spend all your time with them. I guess people like you and I have to be patient and have hope.

That's all there is to do... unfortunately.

It's best to be optimistic about it, being upset about it won't make time go faster. I just like to think of the moment we meet eye to eye and how much it's worth the wait. It helps.