Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Studious Gay People

XLAV
Posts: 13,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 9:31:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

They're not distracted by girls.
XLAV
Posts: 13,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 9:46:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 9:31:37 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

They're not distracted by girls.

We dont have girls in school.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 9:47:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 9:46:38 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 2/16/2015 9:31:37 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

They're not distracted by girls.

We dont have girls in school.

So?
They are still, categorically, not distracted by them.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:03:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Because bsh1 and YYW found a way to clone themselves into hot 16 year old geniuses.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:31:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The studious gays are more likely to come from homophobic families. The flamboyant ones do not come from homophobic families... or, they come from homophobic families who changed when their kid came out.

The phenomenon goes on everywhere.... but there about seven more archetypes you're missing. This is only two of the nine I know of.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:32:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:03:58 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Because bsh1 and YYW found a way to clone themselves into hot 16 year old geniuses.

Of course. We're taking over the world. We're the masterminds behind the gay agenda--muahahahaha!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:46:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:32:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Of course. We're taking over the world. We're the masterminds behind the gay agenda--muahahahaha!

can i have one pws
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:47:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:46:26 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:32:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Of course. We're taking over the world. We're the masterminds behind the gay agenda--muahahahaha!

can i have one pws

Can you have a gay guy? We'll, it's not like we give them out as gifts...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:53:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:47:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:46:26 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:32:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Of course. We're taking over the world. We're the masterminds behind the gay agenda--muahahahaha!

can i have one pws

Can you have a gay guy? We'll, it's not like we give them out as gifts...

No- a clone of you, for me and kitty to play with ;)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 11:01:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:53:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:47:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:46:26 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:32:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Of course. We're taking over the world. We're the masterminds behind the gay agenda--muahahahaha!

can i have one pws

Can you have a gay guy? We'll, it's not like we give them out as gifts...

No- a clone of you, for me and kitty to play with ;)

Define "play with".
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:51:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:31:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The studious gays are more likely to come from homophobic families. The flamboyant ones do not come from homophobic families... or, they come from homophobic families who changed when their kid came out.
I can see where you get this idea from -- where I live though, being homophobic is like a capital crime. You'd literally prompt outrage from the student body if you were seen being mean to a LGBT kid. My school has about 600-700 students, and a conservative estimate for me in how many of them would say they actually have an inherent dislike for gay people is probably less than 20-30. There might even be more gay people than homophobes. I'm pretty much in liberaltopia, lol.

I'm in Advanced Classes in my high school, so I think I probably fit in to the 'studious' group. What I HAVE noticed though, is that all of the 10-15 (probably) LGBT kids are grouped in to a lot of the same classes: of the 60 people in the top stream that I know well, I'm pretty sure there are at least four LGBT people (including me); and maybe a couple extra bisexuals I don't know about.

Then, contrast that with a big collection of gay kids in the 'resource' groups (or the lowest stream).

When I was younger and in adamant denial of my sexuality, the crowd I hung around were (quite frankly) extremely heterosexual nerds/dorks. I didn't have a real female friend until the end of Grade 8; and now my friends are like 60-70% female.

The phenomenon goes on everywhere.... but there about seven more archetypes you're missing. This is only two of the nine I know of.
My theory: the 'archetype' that happens is correlated with how and when you accept your sexuality. I know for a fact that of the like, four kids that are actually openly gay (none are in the top level classes), one of them has gay parents and one has identified as LGBT since like, the 6th grade.

I have a feeling the smartest kid I know in my classes is probably gay, and yet I also know he's had a girlfriend.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:56:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.
I agree with you, and I'm gay.

I dislike all people who are overly confrontational about things like that, though.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:57:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 5:56:54 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.
I agree with you, and I'm gay.

I dislike all people who are overly confrontational about things like that, though.
Well, no, hate is a strong word. More like, "a bit quicker to be annoyed by".
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
XLAV
Posts: 13,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 9:47:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 9:47:57 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 2/16/2015 9:46:38 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 2/16/2015 9:31:37 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

They're not distracted by girls.

We dont have girls in school.

So?
They are still, categorically, not distracted by them.

We do have guys. Wouldn't that distract them?
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 1:01:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.

I agree with that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 1:02:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:31:39 PM, YYW wrote:
The studious gays are more likely to come from homophobic families. The flamboyant ones do not come from homophobic families... or, they come from homophobic families who changed when their kid came out.

The phenomenon goes on everywhere.... but there about seven more archetypes you're missing. This is only two of the nine I know of.

That makes sense.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:12:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When appearances and social acceptability are at a standstill, what's left to strive for is success.
Senpai has noticed you.
RaceRealist
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:19:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 9:31:37 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

They're not distracted by girls.

But they can get distracted by other homosexual men?
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 3:52:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.

So, could I assume that if you saw 2 guys kissing, you would be annoyed?

Would you be annoyed if it were a guy and a girl kissing?

Why should one instance annoy some people and not the other instance?
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 3:54:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/19/2015 3:52:47 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.

So, could I assume that if you saw 2 guys kissing, you would be annoyed?

Would you be annoyed if it were a guy and a girl kissing?

Why should one instance annoy some people and not the other instance?

There's a difference between openly "kissing" and "being in your face". You know, the ones that have to announce to the world that they're gay and constantly pull the "gay" card?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 4:06:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/19/2015 3:54:22 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/19/2015 3:52:47 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.up

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.

So, could I assume that if you saw 2 guys kissing, you would be annoyed?

Would you be annoyed if it were a guy and a girl kissing?

Why should one instance annoy some people and not the other instance?

There's a difference between openly "kissing" and "being in your face". You know, the ones that have to announce to the world that they're gay and constantly pull the "gay" card?

What behavior are you alluding to?

"Gay card" ? Jeez, how come I never got issued one?

What card is a (supposedly) macho, overbearing, (supposedly) stud straight guy pulling out?

What card is the straight female cheerleader type pulling out?

Shouldn't the same stereotypes apply?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:08:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/19/2015 4:06:08 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 2/19/2015 3:54:22 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/19/2015 3:52:47 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:41:12 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:23:17 AM, XLAV wrote:
I'm not sure about other countries, but in my country, we have two types of homosexuals.up

The studious gays and the annoying, obnoxious, too open gays.

Its evident in my school. The ones who have the highest grades in class are mostly homosexuals.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Yeah, I really hate the "gays" who are so "in your face". Maybe it's just my introvert lifestyle, but to me they're just annoying.

So, could I assume that if you saw 2 guys kissing, you would be annoyed?

Would you be annoyed if it were a guy and a girl kissing?

Why should one instance annoy some people and not the other instance?

There's a difference between openly "kissing" and "being in your face". You know, the ones that have to announce to the world that they're gay and constantly pull the "gay" card?

What behavior are you alluding to?

"Gay card" ? Jeez, how come I never got issued one?

What card is a (supposedly) macho, overbearing, (supposedly) stud straight guy pulling out?

Oppressed male, victim of political exploitation.

What card is the straight female cheerleader type pulling out?

Oppressed female. The usual, powerful patriarchy etc.

Shouldn't the same stereotypes apply?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...