Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 12:54:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 12:51:58 PM, Envisage wrote:
Discuss.

Congrats, did it feel good.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 12:54:55 PM
At 2/17/2015 12:54:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Discuss.

No. It's going to take a long time to recover from such an exertion.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 12:56:16 PM
At 2/17/2015 12:54:55 PM, Envisage wrote:
Discuss.

Ah, so it was painful to the point you couldn't walk straight?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:37:48 PM
Water makes up about 75 percent of your bowel movements. The rest is an often-stinky combination of fiber, dead and live bacteria, other cells, and mucus. Soluble fibers found in foods like beans and nuts are broken down during digestion and form a gel-like substance that becomes part of your poop.

On the other hand, foods packed with insoluble fiber, such as corn, oat bran, and carrots, are more difficult for your body to digest, which explains why they may emerge in the toilet bowl looking relatively unchanged.

Leafy vegetables can cause green stool, while certain medications can make your waste look white or clay-colored. Look out for jet-black stool. Though it could be from something as harmless as iron supplements or black licorice, the color could also be a sign of bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract.

Part of getting that log-style shape, compared to poo that comes out more pebbly-looking, comes from eating fiber, which lends bulk to stool and acts as a glue to keep the stool stuck together as it exits your body. Pencil-thin poops, on the other hand, can be a sign of rectal cancer, which narrows the opening through which stool passes,

A bowel movement never smells pleasant, but particularly pungent stool is often a sign of infection Terrible-smelling poops are a signature side effect of one stomach bug caused by the parasite giardia, ingested most often by swimming in fresh water lakes. It could also suggest a more serious digestive condition such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, or celiac disease.

The average American man excretes 150 grams (about one-third of a pound) of stool every day, or the equivalent of 5 tons in a lifetime!

Digestion can take anywhere from 24 to 72 hours, during which time the food you"ve eaten travels down your esophagus to your stomach, then to your small intestine, your large intestine, and out through the anus.

Diarrhea is the result of stool passing too quickly through the large intestine, where most of the water content is absorbed. (Constipation, on the other hand, is when it takes too long for stool to pass through.) Loose stools can be due to many factors, including stomach viruses and food-borne illness. They can also result from food allergies or intolerances, like lactose intolerance, or from other digestive issues.

Floating stools are often an indication of high fat content, which can be a sign of malabsorption, a condition in which you can't absorb enough fat and other nutrients from the food you"re ingesting. It"s associated with celiac disease or chronic pancreatitis.

Your colon is filled with bacteria that release gas as a byproduct of digesting the food you eat. Your body absorbs some of it into the bloodstream, which you breathe out through your lungs, and expels the rest out of your other end. It"s normal to pass gas anywhere from 10 to 18 times a day.

The more time you spend in the bathroom, specifically reading, the more likely you are to develop hemorrhoids, or swollen blood vessels in and around the anus.

One in six cell phones may be contaminated with fecal matter.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:29:19 PM
At 2/17/2015 7:37:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
Water makes up about 75 percent of your bowel movements. The rest is an often-stinky combination of fiber, dead and live bacteria, other cells, and mucus. Soluble fibers found in foods like beans and nuts are broken down during digestion and form a gel-like substance that becomes part of your poop.

On the other hand, foods packed with insoluble fiber, such as corn, oat bran, and carrots, are more difficult for your body to digest, which explains why they may emerge in the toilet bowl looking relatively unchanged.

Leafy vegetables can cause green stool, while certain medications can make your waste look white or clay-colored. Look out for jet-black stool. Though it could be from something as harmless as iron supplements or black licorice, the color could also be a sign of bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract.

Part of getting that log-style shape, compared to poo that comes out more pebbly-looking, comes from eating fiber, which lends bulk to stool and acts as a glue to keep the stool stuck together as it exits your body. Pencil-thin poops, on the other hand, can be a sign of rectal cancer, which narrows the opening through which stool passes,

A bowel movement never smells pleasant, but particularly pungent stool is often a sign of infection Terrible-smelling poops are a signature side effect of one stomach bug caused by the parasite giardia, ingested most often by swimming in fresh water lakes. It could also suggest a more serious digestive condition such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, or celiac disease.

The average American man excretes 150 grams (about one-third of a pound) of stool every day, or the equivalent of 5 tons in a lifetime!

Digestion can take anywhere from 24 to 72 hours, during which time the food you"ve eaten travels down your esophagus to your stomach, then to your small intestine, your large intestine, and out through the anus.

Diarrhea is the result of stool passing too quickly through the large intestine, where most of the water content is absorbed. (Constipation, on the other hand, is when it takes too long for stool to pass through.) Loose stools can be due to many factors, including stomach viruses and food-borne illness. They can also result from food allergies or intolerances, like lactose intolerance, or from other digestive issues.

Floating stools are often an indication of high fat content, which can be a sign of malabsorption, a condition in which you can't absorb enough fat and other nutrients from the food you"re ingesting. It"s associated with celiac disease or chronic pancreatitis.

Your colon is filled with bacteria that release gas as a byproduct of digesting the food you eat. Your body absorbs some of it into the bloodstream, which you breathe out through your lungs, and expels the rest out of your other end. It"s normal to pass gas anywhere from 10 to 18 times a day.

The more time you spend in the bathroom, specifically reading, the more likely you are to develop hemorrhoids, or swollen blood vessels in and around the anus.

You, sir, are a poop expert.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:05:49 PM
At 2/17/2015 12:54:55 PM, Envisage wrote:
Discuss.

What do you think caused the poop to be nasty?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:08:59 PM
At 2/18/2015 7:29:19 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 2/17/2015 7:37:48 PM, sadolite wrote:

You, sir, are a poop expert.

No sht
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:19:43 PM
OHH!!! I have a brilliant reply to this, but I'm sure someone has already said it, and it was soooo good too!

*starts to read replies*

Wait, no one is saying it...?

*gets close to the last reply*

OMG, can it possibly still be available?

YES!!!! YES IT IS!!!!

Okay, here we go.

I guess you could say you took
*puts on shades*
A Massive Dump!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:34:29 PM
At 2/18/2015 10:19:43 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
OHH!!! I have a brilliant reply to this, but I'm sure someone has already said it, and it was soooo good too!

*starts to read replies*

YES!!!! YES IT IS!!!!

Okay, here we go.

*puts on shades*
A Massive Dump!

lol
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 11:27:31 PM
At 2/18/2015 10:19:43 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

*starts to read replies*

YES!!!! YES IT IS!!!!

Okay, here we go.

*puts on shades*
A Massive Dump!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:10:50 PM
Is massive Dump back?