Jump to topic:

I Have Returned

A341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 7:47:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I figured I should make some sort of post having been away for a few months. I got a bit bored with the site but I think I'll give it another go.

Also heads up I used to be a sort of anarcho-capitalist and anti theist. I'm now a communist anarchist and have adopted a Marxist view of religion.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:44:38 AM
At 2/21/2015 7:47:26 AM, A341 wrote:
I figured I should make some sort of post having been away for a few months. I got a bit bored with the site but I think I'll give it another go.

Also heads up I used to be a sort of anarcho-capitalist and anti theist. I'm now a communist anarchist and have adopted a Marxist view of religion.

Who the heck are you?
A341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 3:05:26 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:44:38 AM, RevNge wrote:

Who the heck are you?

I was kinda active a while ago and left about September last year.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:49:10 PM

Hey welcome back. I believe we did a debate.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~