2/21/2015 11:11:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 11:41:37 PM
At 2/21/2015 11:11:08 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Glorious. This man is the definitive poet of our generation. Such effortless grace of language...
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
phiLockeraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 12:02:10 AM
At 2/21/2015 9:50:44 PM, YYW wrote:
If so... what do you like?

Post youtube links...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=39dqGidyef0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4i6BfhRF5s

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQwQWVb3cTg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV7k31VpJtA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1kQCoztwqs
"Philosophy is a great conversation that never ends"

Writing for this website ----> www.dailyfreethinker.com
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 12:43:38 AM
Some of it.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:51:47 AM
I only like Eminem, Hollywood Undead, and Deuce.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:36:43 PM
I wasn't willing to wait for my computer to load all these links on this page.

Rap started in the 80s as a fun, hip style of music that didn't have much negative connotation. In the 90s, the musical style was perfected - it became smoother and more relaxed, much easier to listen to - but this peak of quality soon started to degenerate as negativity became cooler to rap about than anything else. Check out Souls of Mischief (93 Till Infinity) or Pharcyde (Passin' Me By). In the latter song, Pharcyde was rapping about not having the guts to talking to girls ("damn I wish I wasn't such a wimp...") and ethics ("by choosing to let her pass, I proved to be the better man..."). These types of lyrics would be completely alien to today's rappers.

Even groups that seized upon negativity weren't negative enough for today's rappers. 50 Cent fairly-recently criticized Wu-Tang's original album (Enter the Wu-Tang 1993) for the lyrics "pickin' roaches out the cereal box..." Wu-Tang, as many '90s rappers did, was telling the story of the hardships of the ghetto. Today's rappers are so pride-driven that even admitting they came from the ghetto (as opposed to a vague reference to show how strong they are) is not cool enough.

Throughout the '90s rap's message got incrementally worse, until Master P created the third "coast" in the South and perfected the message (building off of the start Puff Daddy made with his aristocratic style). Rappers were now to be complete meat-heads without a shred of intellect. They were to worship materialism and flaunt it relentlessly. Pursuing wealth, power, and lust were all that mattered and that formula has persisted to this day.

Eminem was the shining beacon of light at the end of the 90s that was different. He didn't need to say "ni**ger" in every other line. He didn't have to depend on the same tired-old story of rims and womanizing. His lyrics were funnier, more intricate, more flowing, and more provocative than anything before or since. Dre made sure he had the best beats an album could possibly have. But there hasn't been anyone to carry-on the example he set, just a bunch of rappers that sort of sound like him but aren't half as nice.

I really like Wu-Tang (any album between '93-'97), Mobb Deep (first two albums, Infamous and Hell on Earth), Eminem (first three albums), DMX (first three albums), Both of Notorious BIG's albums, Redman, Onyx, and Lost Boys.
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:47:21 PM
At 2/22/2015 4:36:43 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I really like Wu-Tang (any album between '93-'97), Mobb Deep (first two albums, Infamous and Hell on Earth), Eminem (first three albums), DMX (first three albums), Both of Notorious BIG's albums, Redman, Onyx, and Lost Boys.

Did you buy Wu-Tang's new album?
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:57:07 PM
At 2/22/2015 6:47:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Is that a joke? They made one copy and sold it for a seven-figure amount. Wasn't it Skrillex or somebody that bought it?
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:58:54 PM
At 2/22/2015 6:57:07 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Is that a joke? They made one copy and sold it for a seven-figure amount. Wasn't it Skrillex or somebody that bought it?

Not the unreleased one they put in museums, the studio album that came out in December (I think it was December).

DDO Risk King
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:02:30 PM
At 2/22/2015 6:58:54 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Not the unreleased one they put in museums, the studio album that came out in December (I think it was December).

I don't think you're correct, they released an album and designed it to circumvent the inevitable pirating. They made only one copy, and sold it to the highest bidder. The album was designed to never be digitally-captured, it would travel around and audiences can hear it when it is played by whoever has it.
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:04:29 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:02:30 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

I don't think you're correct, they released an album and designed it to circumvent the inevitable pirating. They made only one copy, and sold it to the highest bidder. The album was designed to never be digitally-captured, it would travel around and audiences can hear it when it is played by whoever has it.

Lol I have the album.

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:06:45 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:04:29 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/22/2015 7:02:30 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Lol I have the album. https://www.youtube.com...

Fix'd. (Clean version before)

DDO Risk King
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:07:03 PM
seriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezing
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:07:18 PM
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:07:34 PM
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:07:50 PM
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:08:10 PM
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:08:31 PM
seriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezing
seriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingvseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezing
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:08:49 PM
seriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezing
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:09:04 PM
seriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingv
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:09:19 PM
seriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezingseriously **** this page I can't load it and my computer is freezing
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna