Total Posts:85|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What exactly are women attracted to?

Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 6:09:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

They are attracted to skill.

And I mean multiple skills.
For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

LOL NUB

#gobigorgohome

#biggerisbetter

While you're just saying "single A all the way". >.>
So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Wait a second...

ARE YOU FVCKING DISCRIMINATING AGAINST LESBIANS M8

DANI DUN BEAT YO AZZ
Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 7:06:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 6:09:01 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

They are attracted to skill.

And I mean multiple skills.
XD
For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

LOL NUB

#gobigorgohome

#biggerisbetter

While you're just saying "single A all the way". >.>
Cup sizes confuse me :P
So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Wait a second...

ARE YOU FVCKING DISCRIMINATING AGAINST LESBIANS M8

Lol I did think someone would catch on to that. Well done m8
DANI DUN BEAT YO AZZ
Oh yeah. . . :P
Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

I know m8. But I'm still pretty curious.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:56:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
They're attracted to alpha males. Not people pretending to be alpha but actually alpha males.

Alpha doesn't equal douchebag, so don't mistake the two. By douche bag I mean people that wear UFC shirts and other types of rage monkeys.

How to be alpha....

Be a rock, have purpose and act with honor.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating. You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:50:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

It depends on the woman, and will likely change over her lifetime.
But, as a generalization, I'd say women looking for relationships care about personality, while women looking for a good time are looking at looks.
My work here is, finally, done.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:51:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 12:59:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating. You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.

Wait...you have an IQ of 76?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:00:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 12:59:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating. You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.

Wait...you have an IQ of 76?

What does that have to do with what I said?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:01:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 1:00:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:59:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating. You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.

Wait...you have an IQ of 76?

What does that have to do with what I said?

Nothing. I'm just curious.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:02:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 1:01:34 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:00:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:59:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating. You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.

Wait...you have an IQ of 76?

What does that have to do with what I said?

Nothing. I'm just curious.

That's what the most recent test said.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:04:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 1:02:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:01:34 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:00:13 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:59:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating. You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.

Wait...you have an IQ of 76?

What does that have to do with what I said?

Nothing. I'm just curious.

That's what the most recent test said.

Your 100-option polls would say otherwise, but okay.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:05:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating.

Inferior women have to settle for Betas, so it works itself out.

You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:07:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 1:05:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating.

Inferior women have to settle for Betas, so it works itself out.

You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.

Inferior women? I feel so sorry for your fiance.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:09:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 1:07:09 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:05:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:47:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It depends on the person. There's no one true answer. Wylted says they are attracted to alpha males, this is obviously not true because if it was then a lot less people would be dating.

Inferior women have to settle for Betas, so it works itself out.

You claim "muscles" may be what is considered attractive to women, this also is not true considering most men don't have supermodel bodies. XLAV claims they are attracted to "men". This is not true as well considering I don't like men, and at times they even go as far as to disgust me. So, in sum, there are way too many possibilities and variables to narrow down what women are attracted to.

Inferior women? I feel so sorry for your fiance.

Me too, I'm going to try to get this marriage thing out of the way before she realizes what she has done.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:14:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm attracted to intelligence, wittiness but not arrogance. Arrogance and discrimination are two things that are a HUGE no no for me. 0.0
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lovewhatmatters
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 4:14:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

muscles are attractive as long as they arent like disgustingly huge... tbh i like cocky guys
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 8:11:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

The most common answer I have heard is that girls like guys who can make them laugh.
Nolite Timere
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,730
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 8:51:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've noticed there are two sorts of women. The first sort are those who are raised by good parents. They are taught self-respect, good-values, and independence. The second are not.

The latter are the type who seek out guys who will treat them forcefully. They want a strong guy, because they are not strong themselves, and they perceive macho, cocky guys as strong. They are turned on by confidence, wealth and power.

The former aren't trying to complete themselves in that fashion. They are complete without a guy, so they are looking for the finer qualities, like a guy who is romantic and can sweep them off their feet.

Physically-speaking, girls aren't half as turned on by muscles as guys are. Guys want to be muscular and tough, but girls aren't usually as concerned about that. Guys who are taller are usually at a premium though, which is unfortunate for me (I'm only 5'8). Many girls won't even look at a guy who isn't a minimum of 6' tall, especially if they are taller themselves. In this respect women actually edge-out guys in the department of being petty about looks, guys can be petty about weight but I don't think they are as bad as women are about height. And I always laugh when girls say they don't care about looks, that's just a hot load. Couples tend to be comparable in looks, I don't ever see much deviation.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:03:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think one of the current greatest philosophers Kayne West makes a compelling argument..........

https://www.youtube.com...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
RGB
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 12:28:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It boils down to primal instinct, there have been many studies and books written about what women are attracted to in men, at the end of the day it boils down to the basic instinct to breed. Hear me out first before you start flaming me. We as a species need to breed to keep the human race alive, a woman will sub-consciously look for a partner who can produce healthy offspring's, who can protect her and make her feel safe, someone who can provide for her and make her feel wanted and also someone who can make her laugh.
TBO if you could find out what women actually wanted, you would be a very rich man. Women are more sensitive and caring than men, that again boils down to their basic maternal instinct, sure there are exceptions to the rule, but that's true of most things. Remember that most women are home makers, so if you can provide a safe and secure environment your partially there.
There will always be exceptions to the rule, but at the end of the day, you cannot over write or rewire genetic make-up, social expectations and several thousand years of conditioning.
jaynagarcia
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:03:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
For me, pointy nose and thick eyebrows. ;) I don't know I just find it attractive.

And ofcourse personality a guy who respect girls. A guy who's gentlemen and a guy who understand us, A guy who'll appreciate everything we do for them. A guy who's afraid to lose the girl and treat the girl a princess. Efforts are the most turn on. The way they make the girl feel special and give all the free time he has.
Hainna Garcia
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:04:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I love how women come on here thinking they know what they're attracted to.

Like for example, I know I can wear a red suit and it will increase my attractiveness level to 80% of women but not a single one has commented that they like a guy in red more.

Just face it ladies. On an intellectuall level you think you're attracted to one thing but in social settings all those nice thoughts go away and your primal self comes out.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:13:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 9:56:49 AM, Wylted wrote:
They're attracted to alpha males. Not people pretending to be alpha but actually alpha males.

Alpha doesn't equal douchebag, so don't mistake the two. By douche bag I mean people that wear UFC shirts and other types of rage monkeys.

How to be alpha....

Be a rock, have purpose and act with honor.

*googles*
"how to be an alpha male"
*clicks search*
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:18:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/1/2015 10:13:36 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 2/27/2015 9:56:49 AM, Wylted wrote:
They're attracted to alpha males. Not people pretending to be alpha but actually alpha males.

Alpha doesn't equal douchebag, so don't mistake the two. By douche bag I mean people that wear UFC shirts and other types of rage monkeys.

How to be alpha....

Be a rock, have purpose and act with honor.

*googles*
"how to be an alpha male"
*clicks search*

Let me know what you find out. Usually people will teach you how to look like an alpha male instead of actually be one. Studies have shown that against the average person, the guy that mocks alpha males will get more pvssy but against real alpha males, they'll get less pvssy.

Note: the study I'm referring to I can't find at the moment and was done on lions.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:38:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Watching guys on this site discuss women is just the most precious thing.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:56:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 5:39:51 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Is it muscles? Because I've heard plenty of females say huge muscles disgust them. So is muscle attractive at all? Does muscle width matter or muscle rigidity? I've been trying to look for an answer and just evolutionary explanations don't cut it because it contradicts what a lot of women say. It seems muscles, abs and all that don't matter and that it is truly personality that matters to women. So that still leaves the question, what are women attracted to exactly?

For me, I am not that attracted to big breasts or huge butts. I don't see them as more attractive than normal sized breasts. I do think average breasts (I know, I know, just bear with me please) are more attractive than flat chests. Butts don't matter to me at all. I am also attracted to a slimmer body size however.

So what about women? What are women attracted to? Is there really no straight general answer or is it that sexual attraction is not that important to females anyway?

Just want to understand society, its standards, and the mindset of people nowadays as it seems a hell lot more different than in the past.

It's highly subjective and depends solely on their tastes. Some women are attracted to money, and will disregard physical looks altogether. Other times women will value muscular men who are broke due to them cherishing physically strong men and not caring about money. Some women like intellectual men, others like dumbasses they can control. Some like men who take control. Additionally, women are attracted to men who are good at things, be it sports, cooking, singing, etc., a mastery of any kind of skill is attractive to lots of women depending on if they value the skill you've mastered.

It all depends. There are also social norms. For instance, in high school, cheerleaders might be more attracted to football players instead of the chess club president. Some girls in high school might solely be attracted to the teachers due to her valuing aged men. Ultimately there is no objective standard girls use. With that said, if you are muscular and also successful lawyer or doctor, you can pick from a wider pool of potential mates than the fat janitor who'd have less options. So there are some ways to guarentee a mate down the road, but still no objective standard taste-wise.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:59:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/1/2015 1:38:32 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Watching guys on this site discuss women is just the most precious thing.

Lol, I think mine was good, but in fairness it came after you posted :)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 4:46:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hmm...
I actually don't discriminate very much.

The only women or men I wouldn't date are those I find repulsive.
Such as the obese (more than 300 lbs), the ugly (inside and out), and those whom have the brain power of a rock.

My ideal type:
- At least able to run a mile without stopping
- Agrees that the Elder Scrolls Online is horrible
- Likes Games
- Likes Anime
- Pro-Choice
- Religiously Open-Minded (I've dated wayyyyy too many nutjobs)
- Knows how to use a gun
- Enjoys hunting and fishing

Seriously. The above is 5 stars.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW